5

Jennie

'What in the absolute hell? Why did I agree to this crap?' I thought as I was sitting in the passenger side of his car. He slowly pulled into a parking lot across from a fair. Cliche. He stepped out and ran to my side to open the door. I stepped out quickly so I wouldn't think of how he can actually be a gentleman. We walked over and got the unlimited wristbands, sadly he wouldn't let me pay. Yet another reason for him to think this is a date and that I might repay him in sex.

He looked up at the ferris wheel and then to me, "Do you wanna eat or ride first?" I looked around for the craziest ride I could find and smirked, "Let's ride that!", I pointed and ran to the ride called SpinCity. It had a small strap, covering your waist, that hooked from one side to the other. I watch as it spun around and eventually lifted and tilted forwards. 'Perfect, there's no way he'd still look pretty on a ride as risky as this.'

"You're not afraid of rides, right?" He chuckled standing next to me. I looked over and frowned at him, my eyes trailed down to his hands that were gripping the railing between the ride and us. I smirked and looked back up, "I'm not a pussy like you Jungkook." I giggle as his mouth drops and he turns to face me. He leans down to my ear, "You are what you eat," as he moves away the guy in charge of the ride opened the gate for its new passengers, "come on, let's see how much of a pussy I really am."

He winks and grabs my hand pulling me along. We hook our belts and wait for the ride to begin, I keep my hands in the air because once again, I'm not a pussy. As the machine starts to spin I look over at lover boy to see his reaction. "This won't go too fast, right?" he shouts while holding onto the bar beside him. I shake my head, "It's going to go hella fast dude." I mentally facepalm at how much he was overreacting. I look up at the sky and relax taking in the scenery before it becomes a blur because of the speed. I feel a hand grab mine and I look over at seagull with a brow raised. He just smiles and closes his eyes, but I just glare at him, no matter how much I want to yank my hand away and curse him for all he's done to me.. I just can't blow my cover and let Ari down. I squeeze his hand slightly as the ride began to slow down, I watched as he slowly opened his eye and let out a sigh of relief once it stopped completely. I fake smiled as he started to pout, "That wasn't that bad, see, I'm not a pussy." I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand from his to unhook our belts. "I thought, 'you are what you eat', applied to you kookie. Can I call you that, kookie?" I batted my eyelashes at him hoping he'd give in and try to hit on me.

"Only if I can call you princess." He smirked and booped my nose and intertwined our hands pulling us off the ride and towards the ferris wheel. 'Did he just fucking boop my damn cute ass nose? Who does he think he is? What the actual hell? I don't think I'm up for this date thing anymore and it's only been 15 minutes.' I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I stumble over a rock. I mumble under my breath about how fast he was walking and speed up my pace. 'I wish he'd let my hand go', and luckily he did. 'Bless, I owe you one Jesus!' Jungkook smiled at me, "After this we should go on that ship ride that goes back and forth, it's my favorite." I nodded and stepped up when the lady motioned us and got into the cart first. I watched as he walked up to the cart while looking at his phone smiling. 'This fuckboy is probably gonna go have sex after this, of course' I thought. I rolled my eyes and sighed, I don't know why I'm bothered, I know he can't stop his desires, but at least have some respect for me while you're taking me out. He sat beside me and smirked, "Look at your phone." I furrowed my brows and opened the picture message he sent me.

smexy kookie:

"Woah. Why'd you take this?" I said as the ride started pulling us up.

"I have an interest in photography, my friend Taehyung kind of got me into it, so now when I see an opportunity to take a good photo, I do it, do you not like it?" He looked around as we started getting to the top of the wheel. Aww he's so cut- cute? Oh hell no, this boy is the spawn of Satan, he's not cute. I shook my head, smiling fakely, "No, I like it, but I just didn't expect it." I looked out when we reached the top and admired the view. He grabbed my hand causing me to turn to him. I raised an eyebrow and opened my mouth to question him, but he started before I did.

"I also wanted to remember our first date princess." He smirked and brought my hand up to his lips before kissing it and winking at me.

A/N, to be honest, I picture Jennie with dark brown hair, and yes blackpink, anyways I couldn't find a picture I liked of a girl with darker hair so that'll do.