Chapter 3

I had just got off the plane and I was already feeling miserable. I literally hate my fucking family for this! If they really loved me, they'd understand that nobody is perfect and that they should've just forgiven me but instead, they send me on this nightmare. They are nothing without me, I pay their bills, I pay for them to join me on some tours, pay for their dinners and exclusive events and this is what I get in return??

After going through Borders, I walked through arrivals and saw a man with a sign that held up "Martin Garrix" I was actually surprised that there were no raging fan girls next to this guy, I mean come on; I am a world class famous DJ and I get no welcome into this country? Outrageous.

I walked over to this guy and shoved my bags at him. The helpless man said 

"You must be Martin, Welcome to my country; I will be taking you to your new home"

"My real name is Martijn, have some fucking respect Abuelo" (Grandpa in Spanish if you didn't know lol)

I scoffed and walked away, telling this man to be careful with my DJ equipment because if he were to break any of it, he'd paid for it to be repaired with his own money. Oh, wait a minute, what money? He is poor as fuck.

But now that I think about it, I did treat that man wrongly and I did feel sorry for him for like 5minutes but then I became a dick again. Nobody gets to see my soft side, it makes me look like a fucking pussy.

We got to this car, I have no clue what it was but it sure wasn't a Porsche or an Audi, or a BMW. It was this shitty car that he claimed to be a "Limo" hahaha this was far from a fucking limo. I was literally scared that this machine was a killer and that its wheels would fall off or we'd crash into a tree, like Tupac and die. Well, at least I think he got killed in a car crash; You see, I don't care about rappers and only EDM matters. I watch out for my homies and they watch my back in return, it's just how it works.

God knows how long we were actually in this car, my phone died on me and I wasn't able to talk to anybody. I was messaging Bebe, who I did my recent song with. You could say me and her had a cheeky thing together, maybe a few hookups but that's none of your business ;)

Although Bebe didn't really matter much, I met this cutie at the airport who was well fine. She gave me her number and I promised her I'd be seeing her on the island very soon. I might be seeing her in my bed soon too if you get what I mean...

Gross Gross Gross, I really don't want to be telling you about my hookups with girls. If you are so curious, go get some chicks or dicks of your own ayyyyy.

Finally, we reached this Suburb called Cala Millor. It looked very nice and all the houses looked pretty much the same. I saw children playing in the playgrounds, adults walking their dogs (might I tell you they were adorable) and teenage girls hanging around with boys who looked at least 3 years older than them. I don't really understand the age gap concept if you ask me.

Then the car came to a halt. I got out and saw a family of 3. A middle-aged woman who looked like a MILF; a man who started to have a receding hairline and a girl around my age, who seemed to be the daughter of the house.

"Martijn, Martijn, Welcome to our home and of course, Cala Millor!" the father said as he opened his arms wide.

I took my sunglasses off and put them on my head and glared at the whole family.

"Eh, Hi" I said, I didn't really want to talk to them because we all knew why I was there and if you ask me if anybody were to find out about why I am here other than my family, friends and their family; it'd be embarrassing.

"My name is Christiaan, this is my wife Karina and my daughter, Louise"

They all held out their hands, for me to shake and for every single one of them; I gave them a well hard and firm handshake. Just to make them scared of me I guess.

Louise who was ordered to by her parents started to pick up my bags. I slammed them down and told her to fuck off. She doesn't even know me and she's starting to pick up my fucking belongings. I have no clue if she's poor or not; she could steal anything. I shoved her hand off my bags and winked at her. She frowned and walked back to Karina who frowned at me. Christiaan smiled and sent the two PMS'ng women into the house.

"Come on Martijn, I know this is tricky to adjust to a new family but we all go through it and hopefully you can go home very soon but for the meantime, you are here to enjoy life with us. We don't know how long you will be here for but we can guarantee you that this will not just be an experience but also an adventure" He grabbed my bags and started to move.

I stopped his and hand and told him

"Please, don't; I will take them if you don't mind"

He backed off and gave me a worried smile.

"Martin, please just take your things; I won't touch any of your stuff unless you need help with it but you need to come inside. It's getting dark and the nearby residents are starting to come out to party and stuff; we don't want them to see you here because they know who you are, of course as a celebrity and not because of why you are actually here. Louise doesn't actually know why you are here and we intend to keep it like that. She has been caught sleeping around and taking drugs nd we really don't want you to influence her. So as courtesy to us, please keep your secret to yourself"

I stared at Christiaan and seen him turn around and say

" So, we can give you a tour and then show you your room, then you can care to join us for a family meal"

I just shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my luggage, I might as well comply with Christiaan just for today because it will shut him up; at least for now.