home baby

luke shook his head, and threw his empty suitcase at the wall angrily.

he couldn't leave.

luke sat against the edge of the bed, and sobbed into his hands. he couldn't stop his crying no matter how hard he tried.

"luke?" michael asked as he rushed into the room.

he looked at the wall that now had a small hole in it with chipped paint surrounding it.

luke was a sobbing mess on the ground, so michael ran over, picking luke up.

"baby, tell me what's wrong." michael said, sitting down at the top of the bed. luke was sitting on michael's lap, his back to the headboard so michael was holding him close.

"i wanna go home, but i can't." luke cried.

"if you really want to go home for a little bit, i can get you a plane ticket." michael said softly.

luke shook his head quickly, and wiped his eyes.

"i'm scared. michael, i trust you with everything in me, but i know living in the spotlight is new for us. i'm afraid you're gonna find somebody else. somebody successful, or somebody that prettier than me, or- michael, i'm scared." luke sobbed, laying his head on michael's shoulder. "i'm sorry for pushing you to marry me. i just want the commitment, and i want to be reassured that you still want a forever with me because you're surrounded by people who could give you so much more than i can."

michael hugged luke tightly, tears in his own eyes. he hated hearing luke talk about himself like that.

"we need to fix this. i can't have you feeling this way." michael whispered, running his hand through luke's hair.

"i don't know why we're always fighting. maybe it's because living here is just so stressful. you're my mikey boo. it's not supposed be like this, right?" luke said softly, pressing his forehead to michael's.

"of course not. let's go home for a little bit."