Genesis

I feel you breathe into the slight hairs of my nape and it's so pleasant that i dont believe its real. My hands are entangled with yours, a steady weight on my stomach. We are so close, I feel a pulse , a slower rhythm than my own. It's a fragile lullaby. I curl into the warmed covers and I can feel you chuckle and pull me even closer.

I want this to last forever. I want the feeling of our legs to interlace into the writings of time and space. Our heartbeats become the answers of quantum theories. Our fingertips coming together in the reasonings and the whys of singularity.

I've always known that we were forbidden to be in the cards together.

There's a certain petrichor that stains our skin, the dew of our shell collapsible under simple protons and neutrons. Our touch begins and completes Genesis. The beginnings of something so immaculate and pure. We become a cynosure in our journey to create an ephemeral, evanescent love.

But our lives are one of many imbrications.Personified woebegones. We are sempiternal. Meant to end and repeat until the end of every lifetime that will past. But for us, time does not exist. It conflates and we end up tangled together again. Fugacious, it would seem. Our enemies only being ourselves. We are nothing but a palimpsest, the work that has already been written and recorded before the stars themselves.

His breath has slowed and there's a quiet mutter to the secrets of the atoms. I have heard those secrets many times, I should have forgotten them, but over time..i have become one with them. Susurrus they have grown, digging into my veins and flowing creating the panacea.

We were not meant to be. But we have no choice. We are Genesis