Prologue

Prologue:

A perfect picture of pure love and happiness. That was what Princess Kim Mihan have, before her Prince Lee Shin died in saving her life. She became a complete mess after he left her. And it's as if the meaning of her existence died along with the love of her life.

Living in the early period of the Joseon Dynasty, witchcraft and spells were existing in the eyes of those who believe. And though she was feeling endless grief and agony, time was able to mold her discovery of one way to see him again. It was the same thing her grandmother did---to transport to a whole new universe.

Multiverse is real. The universe they're living in, is just one part in the whole quantum. And in each universe, there's a copy of each individual, witnessing one or the other outcome, thinking incorrectly, that his reality is the only reality. So as these number of universe vary in time and place, the only thing that would be left unchanged is your bodily image. For that clone of you may or may not have the same career and personality you now have.

She may not be a princess there, and he wouldn't be her prince either. But what else does she has left to do? She only needs to be with him again.

Author's Note:

This is my second Taemin fanfic! *cheers*
Yeah, my Taemin feels have not died down yet. It keeps getting worse tbh. So I better get productive out of it. Because once you TAEMIN, you can't TAEM-OUT...T^T
So, what do you think of this? I'll still be continuing my 1st book "One Last Wish" and I'm hoping for your support for both of it. And just a little secret to spill, I'll be making this story more of smutty. *evil laughs*