Jesus Saved My Mommy

Today is my birthday and I'm off to see mommy. I can't wait to see her since it's been like, forever!  I think last time I saw was two years ago when they took her to the hospital, Mr. Doctor said that mommy is super very ill and needed to stay at the hospital, he also said something about mommy losing hair.

I skipped to the hospital room of mommy as I pulled along the hand of my daddy. I knocked on the door of her room.

"Hello? Mommy?" I called. Mr. Doctor passed by us and opened the room of mommy.

I was confused. Nurses were gathered all around mommy's bed.

What is happening?

"Time of death," Mr. Doctor looked at his watch. "10:48 a.m., February 25." His head hung low. I looked up at daddy, confused.

"What's happening, daddy?" I asked.

But he was crying, why is he crying? What happened to mommy? Why isn't she moving? I ran to mommy and held her hand tightly to my heart.

"Mommy? Mommy!" I told her as a tear slipped frim my eye.

"I need you to wake up, I need you to celebrate with me my 5th birthday. Mommy? Mommy! Don't leave me please."

I was even shaking her but she wasn't moving! I dropped to my knees by her bed and shut my eyes tight.

"Jesus? I need my mommy back. I need to have her here with me. I need to celebrate with her. I don't think it's her time yet to go. So please, bring her back."  I prayed silently.

Suddenly, I saw mommy's eyes start to flutter! I stepped back in surprise but immediately after ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Happy birthday, baby." Mommy kissed my forehead and I gave her a tight hug once more.

Jesus saved my mommy.