Chapter 2: Dork

Dedicated to gabycabezut

Stacy

This day is very overwhelming and I think it's the worst day..... ever! Why? First, I saw Katherine and Dennise doing the T thing inside of the female cr. And second, the most unexpected moment ever. My First kiss was held by an unknown jerk guy. He's a pervert too, requesting me to get kiss from me.

All these events are bothering me, maybe later on, my head will burst and all the external parts of this head will be scattered all-over.

Right now, I'm busy eating with my family. It's very quiet. I wanna break the quietness of this supper.

I suddenly hitted the glass full of juice and broke, juice spilled. The sound of it was so loud but this family members weren't disturbed. They just continued eating while I'm just staring their faces.

Mom-     -_-

Dad-        -_-

Sullivan-  -_-

Trixie-      -_-

Their faces are so ridiculous. I wanna laugh. I called, Marina, our maid to clean up the mess I made a while ago.

I walked away to go to my room. I lay down my bed then glanced my head in my cellphone. I opened then checked the time.

7:45 pm

I tried to close my then suddenly, I slept. After 2 hours of sleeping, I woke up again. I tried to sleep again but it didn't work. Ugh, I'm going to have eye bags, again.  I also thought that I'm over-thinking what just happened a while ago.

Flashback,

I was walking down the bus when I bumped someone and our lips had been touched to each other. My whole body felt the electrifying feeling of it. Feeling his amazing, soft, reddish, sweet, kissable lips.

I faced him then he started talking.

"That's sweet. I want more." He said.

"H-hey! Why did you do that?!" I shouted at him and also asked.

"We both did it." He said in a calm voice.

Ow yeah. Okay, we both did it but it's just an accident.

"Would you get out of my sight? You're making me miserable!" I angrily persuaded.

Suddenly, the bus driver bitted in. "Leave now. Remember? I have passengers to deliver? If you want to have a bus. Then go! Buy! Don't do just stand there and shout to that man." He said.

His words made me embarrased to this man. I'm about to walk when I once more stared at him then gave him a death glare. He just chuckled then gave me a flying kiss. Tsk. Damn you, DORK!!!

End of Flashback.

*=*=*=

I still can not sleep. Always thinking what happened a while ago in the school not in the house. Ugh! I want to forget everything. I wanna get an amnesia, but that's just a joke.

I put my pillow into my face. Pushing hard and trying to forget everything happened. I sat down in my bed and picked up my phone.

"It's already 10:35 pm." I said then sprung my whole body in bed.

I decided to go out off the house  and get some fresh air. I went to our balcony and sat down in the floor. I hugged my knees and put my chin in my both knees. I really hate myself,  now. Fucking damn it is.