Chapter 1: First Kiss

Dedicated to SongHyoSun

Stacy

We all went home after the class. I walked through the pedestrian lane, Katherine didn't want to be her campanion to go home so I'm alone, she told me that she'll just do something and she said that that is very important. I was waiting for a bus there when I feel like my urinary bladder is going to pop. I think it's full of urine so I went back in the school and urinate there.

When I was near the cr, I immediately ran into one of the cubicles and urinated. Gosh! There's a lot of urine came out in my vagina. After that, I went to the sink and opened the faucet and washed my face.

I was startled when I heard something inside one of the cubicles. It's too noisy. I heard, licking, moaning and stepping. Shit! What's this?!

I am very nervous right now. I don't know what to do. My brain is not functioning what will I do. Suddenly, my feet walk. I think I'm not in myself. I didn't know why I did this but I think, when I see what's happening inside of it, I'll faint or die. Am I over-reacting?

I opened the door of the cubicle and my spirit almost run away. My blood went up and I'm getting white now. My sweat didn't came out, I think they froze when I saw Katherine and Dennise inside the cubicle.

Katherine's underwear was hanging in the door knob while her bra is in the eyes of Dennise. Ow! I get it! Katherine didn't want me to accompany her coz' she is going to meet up with this jerk and do this, and important? Where's the important thing? Flirt girl.

Both of them were blindfolded. Dennise is half naked or should I say, whole naked. Tsk, he is not wearing his underwear. I only see his butt that has a tattoo of a rose. Shit!

I was turning back when I stepped Katherine's phone. It produced a large sound that both of them heard it. They remove their blindfold and saw me very nervous.

"Ow shit!" Katherine shouted while pushing Dennise away.

"You know what will happen to you! You're going to be pregnant!" I shouted. I saw Dennise smirked. Tsk, evil boy.

"Easy, he didn't put his hotdog in my fish. He just removed my underwear and he started touching me. Don't worry honey. We didn't do the S thing." She said while putting her underwear back.

"Tch. Kids are too innocent." Dennise muttered. I know that they're older than me but they must know the right thing.

"I know that you two are all matured but you must know the right thing! And especially you! Katherine!" I pointed Katherine who is busy wearing her uniform and fixing her bow.

"Okey. Lesson learned. Must know the right thing." Katherine said and smirked.

After Katherine worn up her uniform. I pulled her and immediately run out off the cr and the school. When the bus was infront of us, We both jump up and laughed. Her leap is so funny, she jumps like a frog. While me, just the normal thing.

We sat down in the seats of the bus and watched the sorroundings we passed.

She hold my shoulder and turn my head to her face. I saw her face like she is pleasing me from not telling what I saw to her parents.

"Okay." I answered. She hugged me and I also hugged her back.

The bus stopped infront of our house. I stood up and waved her 'goodbye'. When I was in the stairs of the bus, I bumped into a man wearing a v-neck black shirt, slacks, and a converse rubber shoes. Shit! That hurts and it hits our lips.

I hold my lips and see his face. He is smirking. Shit! Who the hell is this and stole my first kiss!

"That's sweet. I wanna have more." He stared in my lips.

Shit! I wanna slap his face but I can't, I'm not used to.

"H-hey! Why did you do that?!" I asked. He just smirked. Well, I admit. He is handsome. Atleast my first kiss dropped into a handsome man. I could call this lucky but unlucky.

"We both did it." He smirked again. Shit! that smirk! I wanna kill him!

"Would you get out of my sight! You're making me miserable!" I shouted. The bus driver coughed and I faced him.

"Leave now. Remember? I have passengers to deliver? If you want to have a bus. Then go! Buy! Don't do just stand there and shout to that man." I faced to this man and pushed him.

Unlucky day. An unknown guy stole my first kiss. 'First Kiss', I wanna give that kiss to Shean but that jerk stole it!

I entered our house and saw my twin brother, Sullivan, busy watching soccer game. He's half naked. No t-shirt that's why you can see his 6 pack abs. We're identical twins. I have a Hazel Brown eyes while his eyes are blue. That's our difference and also our personality, he is too hard to work with while me, just easy.

"Hey! Busy watching again!" I shouted while putting my backpack down.

"So? You don't have the care. It's my care." He said while watching that stupid soccer game.

"Where' s mom and dad?" I asked.

"They went to pick up Trixie." Trixie is my er---- our 13 years old little sister. We have the same personality.

"K." I responded while walking up stairs.

I open up the door of my room, jump up the bed and spread my body. "What a shit day." I whispered.

I remembered my diary that I should write it! I opened up the drawer of my table and searched for that diary.

I pick it up my ball pen and wrote in diary.

Dear Diary,

How unlucky am I to give my first kiss to that unknown guy. I was planning to give it to Shean but it didn't. Well, lucky am I coz' it dropped into a handsome man but I can't accept it. I want to give that to the boy I admire. I want to give that to the boy I love. Dear Diary, What should I do?

I think, it's a vivid in my mind.

Vote, Comment and Share this story!!!!!