Photo Shook!!

*Just a little overview*
Hitting 4.3 Million on YouTube, living in a condo in LA, and being able to photograph, do interviews and funny challenges with some of the biggest names in Korean music such as BTS, GOT7, Jay Park, EXO, Shinee, Rain, Monsta X, former members of Big Bang and many more, Jessica has the chance to do some amazing work during a concert for the one and only Dean.

*ALARM GOES OFF*
It's 7am
Jessica slightly wakes up in her California King bed not wanting to get up so she rolls over to her phone laying on her night stand and she has 3 emails and 2 missed phone calls from her network wanting her to do a special project.

She gets up out of bed and turns on some music and hops right into the shower

She gets up out of bed and turns on some music and hops right into the shower. After she picks out an out fit and puts her hair in half up half down hairstyle SHE LOOKIN CUTE AS ALWAYS, NO MAKE UP. So she jogs downstairs to be greeted by her dog riley and she fixes herself some breakfast and puts some water and dog food in riley's bowl.

She grabs her keys and purse hops into her matte black Maserati and drives to work.

On the way to work she gets a phone call from her manager/ sister Ashley

*Ring Ring Ring*
Jess: Hello

Ashley: WHO *clap clap* IS THE BEST *clap clap* SISTER IN *clap clap* THE F*CKING WORLD.. *clap clap*

Jess: What did you do now? says while laughing

Ashley: EEEEEEppppp I got you an exclusive inside look into Deans studio time and full on inerview, a photo shoot and we're also filming a segment called A Week With Dean.

Jess: *looks wide eyed towards her phone and tries to control her steering*

Ashley: MMMMHHHH I KNEW IT, DAMN I'M GOOD. Well I'll see you once you get her because I have a surprise for you. Bye

*Call Ends*
Jessica is beyond shocked at what is in store for her for the week. After 10 more minutes of driving she finally arrives. When she pulls up to her parking space she noticed that there was a dark grey Range Rover next to her. She had never seen it before so she thought Ashley bought a new car and thought that was what Ashley wanted to tell her.