California!!

* 5 am *
It's day 1 of my week with Dean. I am up really early because the camera crew will be here soon to set up 3 cameras into my car. One will be on the drivers side, one in the middle under the rear view mirror, and one on the passenger side.

I got up and took a shower, went downstairs in my robe, made bowl of cereal and fed riley. Once I got upstairs I wanted to put on a simple outfit. I put all my hair up all the way into a bun, I put on a white crop top with a long red flannel over it. Then I put on some light blue jeans and a set of bracelets.

Being that I was feeling myself, I put on a little bit of make up but I tried to keep it as natural as possible

Being that I was feeling myself, I put on a little bit of make up but I tried to keep it as natural as possible. Then I put a white twisted head wrap on my head.

Once I was done with all off that, as soon as I put on my setting spray I hear the door bell ring. I jogged downstairs to the door to find the camera crew ready to put the cameras into the car. I grabbed keys off the counter, put my shoes on and unlocked the door for them. In the mean time I ran back upstairs, grabbed my phone and wallet and ran downstairs and walked to the door and waited until they were done. I also had a talk with one of the camera men, his name is Jeff.

Jeff: Hey Jess, are picking Dean from the hotel or the office?

I looked at him for a second and was like damn.

Jess: You know what, that's a damn good question ima call him once I get in the car and see where he's at.

Jeff: Alright, I'll just follow right behind you.

Then we were distracted by another camera man saying we were all set. I locked my front door and got into the car. Once I put on my seat belt and crunk the car, I pulled out my phone and called Dean.

* Phone Convo *
Jess: Hey, are you at your hotel still?

Dean: Yea I am. I am about to walk downstairs to get some breakfast, why?

Jess: Can you wait about 30 minutes till I get there and I can buy us both breakfast together at the place of your choice?

Dean: Yea sounds good I'll might eat an apple tho.

Jess: You'll live for 30 minutes.

Dean: Not without this apple I won't.

Jess: Ok princess I'll be there soon, bye.

Dean: Princess?!!?
* Call Ends *

*6:15 am*
*Dean's POV*

Looks at the phone in "shock".
Dean: Who is she calling princess!

I thought today would be a pretty chill day so I put on a burgundy hoodie, black pants, my watch and my black and white hight topped vans.