Closer!!

It's Sunday, my week with Dean hopeful starts tomorrow.
Jess rolls over and reads the time.

*6:50 am*

She decides to get up and hop into the shower when she gets a text from her sister.

*Phone Convo*
Ashley: Rise and shine monkey! You have a big day ahead of you. Be at the office within an hour and a half and I'll tell you your schedule for the rest of the week🐒
*dries off*

Jess: Bet. I'll see you soon.
*End*

In her towel, she walked to her closet pulled out an orange - brownish romper with a light denim jacket and a pair of adidas. She wanted her hair to be down today so she grabbed her white slouch beanie and put it slightly over her head.

After that she grabbed her lap top, phone and bag and went downstairs to feed riley

After that she grabbed her lap top, phone and bag and went downstairs to feed riley. After saying her goodbyes to riley she grabbed her black ray bands and she is out the door. She hoped into the Maserati and has about 45 minutes to get to work and pick up breakfast along the way.

Her first stop was to Chipotle to buy a beef and bean burrito with chips and salsa. Next stop was Starbucks. She ordered two white chocolate mochas and a bacon and gouta artisan sandwich with a cinnamon roll on the side. When she pulled up the Rover hadn't arrived yet so she had enough time to eat before Dean arrives.

She manages to get out of the car with her purse on her shoulder, two bags of food in her hands and the two cups of coffee. She greets the lady at the front desk and went on about her business. Once she got to her floor, She marched right over Ashley's office.

Jess: Hey munchkin I brought you some breakfast. *hands her the Starbucks bag and a coffee*

Ashley: *pretends to be in her feels* Girl, Thank You. You a real one.

Jess: *smiles and rolls her eyes* I'll be in my office if you need me.

Ashley: Be in the conference room in about 30 minutes.

Jessica turns, walks out throwing up the peace sign behind her. She makes her way to her, office pushing open her glass door, puts her bags on the table, sits down and begins to eat. While she is eating she turns on her desktop, goes through emails and make important phone calls as well.