Max' s pov

Ok we all said as are foster dad Mr. Zakara went up stairs with are foster mom Mrs.Zakara. I'm Zack and Michaels younger brother max. I still can't believe that we got the same house together. But I hope we leave soon because I hate are foster brother drako only a little but I heard the zakaras talking about putting him up for adoption and I'm pretty sure they did 2 days ago. I feel bad for him getting put up for adoption and knowing his parents. But I'm still mad at him because he punched me and nocked my phone out my hand and that just pissed me off cause now I have a half shattered screen... Max can you come here please said my foster dad. I'm coming I said Drako told me that you throw your phone at the wall and it shattered half the screen. He said. I see Michael walk in and say " Actually drako punched max and nocked out his phone and it shattered". How do you know that. Mr.Zakara said. Because I was there. Drako is this true. He said. Yes. Your grounded for 3 days. Ok. He said while walking out of the room. Ok you guys can go. Ok we said walking out of the room so they can finish talking about drakos adoption. That's what I'm guessing. Which I doubt there not. I hear a nock on the door so I go done some states and I see drako opening the door as I ask who is it...