Kara's pov

My phone suddenly goes of and I answer it.

Hello.

Hey Kara.

Oh hey Marlayna.

Wyd she said.

I just got out the pool with my foster brothers.

Oh cool are they cute.

Actually yeah especially Michael he's pretty cute.

Owww. Are you guys a thing.

No he's my foster brother that would be okay because he's not my real brother.

So go out with him.

I don't know.

Come on.

Maybe I say.

I got to talk to you tomorrow at school or later today ok. She said.

Ok I said.
~
~
Hey Kara are you getting back in max said. Yeah hold on. K he said. I put my phone back under my tawole and jump in the pool. It was cold and I froze up under water and floated up to the top. My hair was over my face and I couldn't see Michael in front of me and he asked me what school do I go to. I said Leagcy High school. Is that were where going tomorrow. He asks. Yeah I say. Cool. Have you been to school I ask. Yeah for 5th grade to 7th grade that's it. Oh. Yeah but at least I did go to school for a while. Yeah it's better than nothing I say. Yeah he says. I notice that he has green eyes. It's a beautiful green. Max s eyes are gray. Zacks are black. Drakos eyes are hazel. There all a nice color. When we get out the pool it's 4:30. I remember that today is my friend Mickalas party and I need someone to go with so I ask Michael and he says yeah why not. I scream inside my head. Michael and I walk up the street to her house and when we get there we nock on the door and mickala answers. Who's this she asks. My foster brother. Oh cool come in she says. We walk in and someone comes up to Michael. Hey Michael she says. Hay Sarah he says back to here. What are you doing here she says. Mickalas my cousin. Oh cool he says. Who this Sarah said. I'm Kara his new foster sister I say. Oh nice to meet you Sarah said. Nice to meet you to. Hey Michael Sarah says. What he says back. Carlos is here with Izzy. Seriously Izzys here he says. Hey Kara I'll be back ok. Promise I say. Yeah I promise. He walks off and I go to find mickala. Kara someone says. I look behind me and I see marlayna. Hey I say. Wheres your foster brothers. Michael was the only one that came. Where is he she says looking around. He's with his friends that he new befor he came with use I say. She nods.
~
~
Michaels POV

Izzy I say looking at her. Michael she says back. We give each other a hug. I haven't seen you in a while I say. Yeah she says. Do you guys want to come over I say hesitating. What's with hesitation Carlos ask. I pull him back. Dude I dated her and I like Kara and I don't want her to think I still like her. Oh wow I totally forgot that you guys dated and made out I'm 7th grade and during the summer. I roll my eyes. Don't at me he says. What ever I say. We walk back and I see Kara. Carlos look it's Kara I say. He stares at her not looking away. Carlos I slightly yell. What he said. Dude don't just stare at her. But she's. I cut him off. I know, lets just get back to Izzy and Sarah. Hey Carlos says to Sarah as he walks up to her and kisses her. What heak your dating. Yeah we been dating for 4 weeks now Sarah says. Michael I here someone say. I turn around and its Izzy she asks me if she can come over. I don't know I say. Ok she says and goes over to the couch and sits down.