Meeting Papa Tony

Papa Tony

Papa Tony

Carmen's POV

"Carmen, Carmen!"

I shot up in the bed I was sharing with Michelle. "What?"

She grinned. "Papa Tony downstairs. He supposed to take me to get shoes today too."

"Man I know you ain't wake me up to see that burnt black ass nigga."

"Shut the fuck up let's go eat." I shook my head and got up. I walked around the steps and peered around the corner.

That's when everything went dark.

Well you probably think I passed out. But I didn't. What I saw before me was a figure that was unrecognizable simply because of his color. All
I could see was his eyes.

"Good morning." He just looked me. Black bitch can't speak and I know the nigga ain't no mute.

"We sat down at the table and said grace before eating breakfast."

"Tony make sure you take Michelle out to get some new shoes like you said," Grandma Leslie said. Tony looked at Michelle and nodded. Nigga use your words tf.

"Alright I'm gonna go take a shower and y'all can slip some clothes on so you can get your shoes. Hurry up before it starts raining." Finally the bastard speaks. Michelle nodded and ate quickly.

"Come on Carmen so we can go." We slipped some shoes on and made snaps of each other and waited for tony to get out the shower.

"Wait wait girl lemme tell you. Nigga take a shower and still come out stank. Oh and one time me and my cousin caught him watching nasty music videos and the remote was white."

"That's too fucking nasty Michelle. Your grandaddy sick."

"Baby he ain't my grandaddy. He my grandma new husband fuck you mean."

We heard he bathroom door open and he came to the door. "Come on let's go."

"What's that smell?" I whispered to Michelle.

"His black ass." I tried to contain my laughter as we went to the shoe store.