Pregnant

Michelle's POV

I woke up the next morning and tony was standing over me watching me sleep. "Get the fuck." He walked away from me. I was sore and feeling guilty. I had some animosity towards Carmen because she got two guys but now I will too. I have the one thing she won't have: Tony's baby. I smiled and got out the bed. I straddled his lap and started to grind slowly until I felt Tony Jr. grow. I kissed him and it tasted how a sewer smells. I almost threw up but kept going because Tony was gonna have nut in me again so I can be sure I'm having a baby.

He inserted his baby dick inside me and grabbed some honey packets off the table beside us. He put them on my neck and started to suck the honey off. I moaned loudly and started to bounce up and down to get closer and closer. Me and the slave came at the same time and I felt him release inside of me. I had to tell Carmen that I'd too lost my virginity but not to him exactly. You know, like lie basically but that could wait until later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carmen's POV

"Well I'm pregnant." I looked down at the fifth pregnancy test. It showed the positive sign. I sighed and shook my head. I handed the stick to Ahmad and he grinned like Goofy. Bitch this shit ain't funny.

"Why don't you look happy?"

"Because I'm about to be a damn teen mom and it may not even be your fucking baby!"

"Calm down okay? What about your parents?"

I felt tears leak out of my eyes. "I won't have a place to stay. I need to tell them though and tony. And Michelle. And Leslie. Oh God, Michelle and Leslie." I started to sob and Ahmad held me in his arms.

"Listen, I'll be there for you every step of the way okay? You can stay here with me and you don't have to tell them if it's Tony's baby. We can get a simple DNA test after the baby is born okay? For right now, we're both gonna have to tell our parents you're pregnant okay?"

I silently shook my head and cried into Ahmad's arms.