Let Me Love You

Tony's POV

Carmen just won't let me love her. And I don't know why. I could give her diamonds and pearls, good orgasms, and a trip all around the world but I'm too black to be going to those nice countries. I'm glad I got her number out Michelle's phone when she wasn't paying attention.

I decided to do a full 360. I went into the bathroom and hooked the clippers up. I shaved my head completely bald like Mario did in his Let Me Love You video. I slipped on some glasses and a grayish dress shirt and black suit. I slipped on some yellow and green flip flops and some tinted glasses.

I walked out the bathroom to see Leslie beanbag titty having ass stop and look at me

I walked out the bathroom to see Leslie beanbag titty having ass stop and look at me. "Wow Tony. You look so handsome."

"Why thank-"

"Sike nigga I lied! You look like a cross between little Bill and Arthur nigga! It look like you shaved that pussy hair off your head and put it on your chin instead. Pussy boy!" She busted out laughing and walked away. Tears streamed down my face and put on Keri Hilson's Pretty Girl Rock. I danced in the mirror and said "I'm pretty, my skin is okay." over and over again.

I dried my eyes and walked to my phone. I took some videos and sent them to Carmen.

Carmen's POV

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket and saw it was an unknown number with a video. I opened it up and saw it was tony. His head was shaved bald and he looked like a naked mole rat. He was singing along to Let Me Love You by Mario and I busted out laughing. I forwarded the video to Michelle and she called me.

"Girl why the fuck he look like Little Bill crackhead dad?"

"I don't even know." I said laughing. "Then his beard dry as shit."

"Son this too damn ugly. Let him love you."

I hung up the phone and five seconds later she called back. "Why your fat obese ass keep testing my intelligence?"

"You don't understand now but you will in college."

"Shut the fuck up Carmen." I busted out laughing and I texted Tony.

"Wait I told him that he needs to stop sending me these ugly ass videos and I got somebody to love me. And he said he just wanted to make me climax right? So I said that's what I have nigga for and he send the sad emoji. I'm gonna block his ass."

"That's your baby huh?"

"Goodbye Michelle." She started laughing and I shook my head.

He just doesn't give up. I don't want him and he needs to get that through his head. That's what I have Ahmad for. I would never let Tony make me climax. I'd rather die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
feel free to comment y'all and listen to the song to understand what tony was singing to Carmen

~india