The Mystery Man.

Lena boarded the bus, rattling her suitcase behind her. She hadn't entertained the thought of a travel buddy, so travelled alone. This year was her gap year, the year between childhood and adulthood to do whatever you want and nobody a damn. She sat at the back, and struggled to get her case over the step. She smiled slightly at the boy beside her, covered from head to toe in tattoos as far as she could tell. The strong drum beat of Avenged Sevenfold's 'Shepard of Fire' rattled from his earplugs and she began to drum it out on the back of the seat. She began to observe him, black skinny jeans, a blue flannel shirt and worn-out 'Vans' shoes, a beanie precariously balanced on his head, which was hidden by a black 'Suicide Silence' hoodie. He had aviator glasses over his eyes. Lena smiled slightly, before the boy took his earplugs out of his ears and opened his mouth to speak.

"Listen, love, I know I'm insanely attractive, but there's no need to be staring at me 24/7. I'm just here for the festival run." He bit his lip, revealing silver snakebites which glimmered in the dim lights of the bus. His tone was not at all cocky, more sarcastic, almost as if his mind hadn't ever chewed over the truth that the mystery man was beautiful. 

Lena smiled shyly. "You have an awesome music taste. Have you ever heard of a band called Bring Me The Horizon?" 

"That's quite the reason i'm here." He removed his aviator sunglasses from his head and cleared his throat, his eyes staring into mine. "I'm their lead singer, which, if you're asking about them, you probably know by now. I sort of need somebody to travel with, before we begin our tour in October."

Her face lit up.

"Travel buddies?" He asked; an aura of uncertainty in his voice. He flicked his chocolate brown fringe from his large hazel pupils of mystery. Oli Sykes, at 21 years old, was so slender his shoulders seemed to collapse in on his chest. His legs like drinking straws, his arms so tattooed that I couldn't see where his T-shirt ended and his skin began. Did he care that he'd only just met this girl and didn't know her name? No, no he did not.

Oliver Sykes had a reputation, one he had to so desperately change.

- - -

A/U ; Hey guys! I wanted to start on a new fanfiction, but wanted it to be another Oliver one! I'm gonna need some time to write each chapter, I feel like this one is really short, oops. cx

Peace out, girl scout.

Eden