I'm Not Okay.

The time soon approached to take the first stop on the trip. By now Oliver and Lena had been friends for over a week, and it was obvious that both had developed feelings for each other. The first concert was to see Fall Out Boy in Ohio, which Oli was shifty about. He didn't express any willingless to a) leave the hotel room or b) leave the bed. As the night grew closer, Oli began to fake a list of reasons as to why he couldn't leave the hotel.

Lena wasn't buying it. She had to find out why Oli wouldn't explore Ohio with her, without seeming pushy and like a bitch. She walked politely into their bedroom and sat on the bed, which he was sprawled in.

"Oliver, love, why don't you want to come and explore Ohio before the concert?" 

He groaned. "I just don't want to..."

"I'll ring Jordan and get it out of you if you don't tell me."

Oli nodded. "Fiiine... my ex... Lina, we lived in Ohio together. She got me doing all the shit i used to do, alcohol and drugs, and then she just left. She never really said goodbye. Lena, I really like you, I do, but I don't know if i'm over her yet. She's still here, I think, and I'm scared she'll pop up somewhere. The last tiem somebody mentioned her name I had a breakdown. I don't want you to have to see me upset, you're too beautiful and precious to see that. The night she left is the night I started cutting after a year clean, the blade was now my best friend, once more. I stopped the week before I met you for my fresh start, Thankyou so much for helping me, this week I have cherished."

Lena said nothing, before pressing her lips to his, without hesitation. She wiped the few tears from his cheeks.