Chapter 13 😘

Jonah's POV

I went inside the spoon because I was hungry. But then I see Andrew kissing her.

"Jonah I can ex-- I cut her off by punching Andrew really hard in the face. Blood dripped from his lips and nose.

"You messed with the wrong guy,"Andrew said trying to punch me back but I doged it.

"Guys stop,"Andi said with her eyes filled with fear. I stopped.

She took me outside to talk.

"How could you?!?!?"she yelled.

"Well I only punched him because he was kissing you!!!!"I yelled back.

Andi started crying very hard and I thought to myself: *What have I Done?!?!?* I hugged her very tight then everything went dark. I was knocked out.

Andi's POV

I was so shocked at what I saw. Andrew knocking Jonah out with Amber behind him.

"Andrew!!!! Amber!!!! Why would you knock out my boyfriend?!?!"I asked.

"Well it was all a part of amber's little plan,"Andrew said laughing manically. I punched him unconscious.

"He- I cut amber off by slapping her.

"Huge mistake knocking out Jonah your gonna regret this,"I said and she ran.

I called buffy and cyrus.

Later in the hospital....

"Oh Andi are you ok?"buffy asked hugging me while I cried.

"I-I-I'm A-alright,"I said.

Then the doctor came out.

"How is he?"I asked.

"He is fine and awake just a few  bruises,"the doctor replied.

"Do you want to see him?"he asked.

"Yes,"I said and entered the room.
I saw his beautiful eyes and smile.

"Hey Jonah,"I said.

"Andi..... what happened? All I remembered was something hit me and everything went dark,"he said.

"Look Andrew was the one who hit you I'm sorry that you had to go through that,"I said.

"Well it's ok I'd do anything for you,"he said and lay next to him.

"I love you,"I said.

"I love you too Andiman,"he said kissing my head.

To be continued.......

Bye!!!