Chapter 20 😖

Andi's POV

I woke up the next day and I felt someone's arms around me. I turned around and I saw   JONAH?!?!?!?!? I got up and pushed him awake.

"Jonah! What are you doing here!?"I asked very mad.

"Sorry andi I was putting you to bed and I fell asleep,"he replied.

"Ok well go home I don't want to get in trouble,"I said and he left out the window.

I saw the time and it was 10:30am.

I had breakfast and got ready. I made bracelets when someone rang the doorbell. It was Cyrus.

"Hey Andi,"He said.

"Hi Cyrus,"I said.

"I know me, buffy, and marty left before Jonah so what happened between you two?"he asked.

"I fell asleep so then this morning I think he carried me up to my room and left,"I replied lying about the last part.

"Ok then that's all I wanted to know,"he said leaving and I closed the door. I texted buffy about last night.

*Andi And Buffy's Conversation*

Andi: Hey buffy I need to tell you something that happened last night

Buffy: Hey what happened?

Andi: So after you, Cyrus, and Marty left, I fell asleep and Jonah carried me to my room and slept with me

Buffy: O-M-G!! Did you tell Cyrus?

Andi: Nope but I plan to

Buffy: Alright I'm Ok with this if you tell him bye I have to go

Andi: Bye

*End Of Conversation*

I went to the park to get some fresh air when I saw Jonah Talking to Marty. I went over to them.

"Hey guys what are you talking about?"I asked.

"Oh we were talking about what Marty should wear for His date with buffy,"Jonah replied and Marty nodded.

"Ok well I have to go now bye,"I said and went to the spoon.

*At The Spoon*

I went in and I saw Cyrus with Iris Talking.

"Hey Cyrus!"I yelled but he ignored me and hugged iris.

I ran out of the spoon and ran home crying. I needed someone.
Buffy and Bex were busy so I had only one option. Jonah.

To be continued............

A/N: guys I have two questions for you guys. 1: can you guess my birthday? 2: what zodiac sign am I? Answer in the comments bye!!