Chapter 5

Previously on 'Loving HP':
You frowned at him. "Harry, I love you. That means I have to take care of you. But I can't do that if you don't tell me what happened."
Harry's face grew red. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TO HEAR?!"
You looked at Harry with a face of worry and a heart beating quicker than before. "Bloody hell, Harry! I just wanted to know if you guys are still friends, what happened to Ginny, and if you were hurt at all... honestly."
"I'm sorry for yelling, (y/n). Ron and I are... done... I think. What happened to Ginny? No idea, probably nothing. And I was hurt at first, but I'm hurt mentally more than physically, honestly."
You leaned closer to him and rested your head on his shoulder. You both smiled. You looked up at him then at his hand.
You two loved each other as much as a loving mother would love her baby. He thought of you all the time, and you fell asleep thinking about him.
You looked up at Harry as he thought. "Harry? Are you okay?"
Harry woke up from his daydream. He smiled at you. "Of course. I'm always happy with you."

(Continued...)
It was silent for a few moments... then "Harry?" you whispered softly.

"Yes, darling?" Harry asked, smiling.

"You wanna go out?"

"Sure, darling. Where to?"

"I don't know... how about Wood Ranch? I hear they dim the lights at night to be romantic..."

"Ooh. Sounds lovely. Wood Ranch it is!" Harry said jokingly as you giggled at his weirdness.

Then, you two went to Harry's car and he drove you off to Wood Ranch. He occasionally looked over at you and smiled or giggled.

"Why are you giggling? Do I look funny?" you would ask.

"No, baby. You're just so beautiful." (I cringed writing that part... it's so cheesy. 😜)

"So my beauty is funny?"

"No. You're just so... beautiful and smart and talented. How did I get so lucky?"

You laughed. "I could say the same thing for you."

Harry then dazed off into your (e/c) eyes, forgetting he was driving. You would've told him... if you weren't dazing off into his eyes. Then, when you both stopped and realized you were in a moving car, it was too late...

Before either of you realized, you crashed into a green fence by the airport, then another car crashed into you from the back. You passed out from the airbag and Harry called an ambulance. When the ambulance arrived, they took you, Harry, and the woman who crashed into you into the truck and drove off. When you awoke, the first thing you saw was Harry's Caribbean blue eyes looking at you with  nothing but a smile and a scar. His face was lightly bruised from the accident and his nose seemed a bit bloody, but he didn't seem to notice. All he cared about was your safety. (😊😍⚡️)

(Harry P.O.V.)
When I saw her bloody face, messed up makeup, and black eye, I was so heart broken. I was so glad she was okay, though. Then, eventually, after a 5-10 minute drive, we got to the hospital and they got (y/n) into a bed. We only stayed for a few hours because the doctor gave us the good news that literally said, "You're okay. No infections, no open cuts that need stitching, and best of all no broken bones." After I thanked the doctor, he gave (y/n) some crutches because her legs were scraped, bruised, and just plain sore.

"I'm so sorry for what happened tonight, Harry," you said.

"Not your fault you're beautiful."

"O my gosh, Harry! You're too much."

"Isn't that why you love me?"

"Bloody hell! Of course not!"

Harry looked bewildered. "What?"

"There are far more and better reasons for my love with you."

"Oh, for a moment there, you had me thinking... WAIT WHAT?! Haha."

"Ah, Cliffhangers... don't you just love them?"

"Not from you. Yours are bloody scary... like, Halloween scary. No, I'm just kidding. They're just like 'are you breaking up with me?' scary. Ya know?"

"Yea, but for a moment there, you had me thinking... WAIT WHAT?! Haha." You smirked as you waited for him to notice your little tease.

"Very clever, (y/n). Very clever..."

You smirked. "Isn't that why you love me?" You teased again.

"Nope. I love you for more and better reasons."

"Aww. I love you, too....... sometimes..."

"Seriously?"

"No, I'm just kidding. You know I love you."

"I love you, too, (y/n)."

Harry drove you back to your house, kissed your forehead, and wished you a good and restfully peaceful night. You said good night back to him and waved as he drove away.

Then, you and your crutches went up to your room to go to sleep. It was about 1 in the morning when you went to sleep, and it was almost lunch time by the time you woke up. You checked your phone only to notice a text from Harry.

(Chapter 6 coming soon)