Chapter 17

|:||:||:||:||:||:|Your POV|:||:||:||:||:||:|

I stepped up the steps, this was it. It was time to meet Johnny's father. Would he approve of me? Or would he dislike me like he disliked Johnny's ex? I shook my head and cleared the idea out of my brain. As I made the final step, I turned my head to see Johnny close behind me. I smiled towards him though he didn't return the smile. He looked worried and nervous, as if he didn't know what would happen next. I role my eyes, but i'm not going to lie, i'm kinda nervous too. I held my breath and stiffened a little when I felt his hand touch my shoulder soothingly. I grip the handle in my hands and I pulled open the door. His hand rested on the door and held on so he could get in as well. Johnny calmly walked with me, and he wrapped his hand around mine gently. I awkwardly shifted and saw that other animals were glaring right at us. "Hey, what are you doing? I'm fine with you holding my hand, but people are staring." I murmured towards him and he glanced at me as if he was surprised, "I want people to know you're mine." He said simply, and I felt my cheeks warm up slightly. The telephone and chair was in sight, and a muscular, broad-shouldered gorilla was on the other side, glaring at me. "Hi dad, this is my girlfriend, (Y/N). She's smart and she has a good sense of humor." Johnny said awkwardly. I can't seem scared, Johnny's dad is JUST a leader of a gang, "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you." He looked at me, sorta impressed. Johnny smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder, "We promised to go somewhere after this so we weren't staying long, she just really wanted to meet you, being my girlfriend and all." Johnny explained and I let out a small, not audible sigh of relief, I felt tense. "She seems perfect for you, Johnny. You two have fun, come see me around whenever you want." His dad replied and dipped his head towards me. Thank god, he likes me.