cocheta x argon

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❦alternate universe❦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀cocheta x argon
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
cocheta yawned, sliding down onto her desk chair and picking up a book. she had gotten
home from a party a few hours ago and was still sobering up. her eyes glossed over as she opened to a page marked with a ribbon and glanced at the first word of the page. she yawned again, stretching out and making her way to the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of apple juice. she took a short sip of the sweet liquid and made her way back into the bedroom where she slipped out of her party dress and into a yellow tank top and black velvet shorts. she sat back down on the desk chair and in the middle of reading the page, cocheta was asleep.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
coco shot up, snorting softly as the sound of laughter woke her up. she opened her eyes widely and shot her head around and found her eyes locking with argon's. she cleared her throat, and ran her fingers through her thick waves, fixing the matted side from sleeping on her desk. "what the hell? how did you get into my house," she asked concerned, crossing her arms defensively. "I picked your lock," the hunter shrugged awkwardly, holding a large bottle of beer which he was pouring into the empty apple juice glass.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
coco picked up her book and skimmed through pages, trying to ignore the drunk hunter, but it was difficult considering the immense amount of noise he was making. argon tried taking a seat but he hit the edge of the bed and slid down, slamming into the ground, which effectively knocked a resounding burp into the air. both argon and cocheta burst into laughter. but to be frank this was rare, the second time she had seen argon sincerely laugh. coco calmed down and cocked her head, smirking.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"what are you looking at?" argon stated suddenly, making coco realize she was staring. she shook her head and glanced back at her book with a smile. "nothing... you look a lot more pleasing when you laugh." argon made a quizzical face, his cheeks turning a light red. he felt his face heat up, "are you, cocheta stormweather, hitting on me?" coco raised her eyebrows giving a look of confusion and concern. "stop blushing, you look like an idiot," coco stated rather matter of factly. argon took a large gulp of his beer and layed his head on the girl's lap. "you should take off your pants." coco made an audible noise, gawking at his words, but ended up laughing. "you should stop drinking, argon." the hunter whined for a minute before she pushed him away and he slumped on the floor. using all her strength, she managed to hoist him onto her bed, tossing a blanket on him.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
she heaved a sigh, fixing the blanket around his neck, and pressing a soft kiss to his hairline. he was mostly asleep. cocheta walked towards her door, flicking the light switch and smiling. she gently shut the door and made her way to the couch, stretching out onto it and closing her eyes, giving a silent giggle. she remembered when she used to demand argon take his pants off before she found out he was gay.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[ @hislove ]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀