What a storm

I heard screeching from a girl as I walked past "OLIVER SYKES!! " I turned my head to hear then the direction she was looking at. Spotting a tall, tattooed devil with shades on.
I quickly rush past the group or fan girls ready to attack him for signatures and pictures.
While walking I heard a whistle coming from my right and turned my head. Making eye contact with Oliver, the one who whistled at me. I quickly ran backstage and showed the guard my pass,but he quickly denied. I tried looking behind to see if the guys where there but they seemed to be more far back. "She's with me" I heard a British voice behind me say. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. After the guard let us through I opened my eyes were making contact with a shirt that said 'Dropdead' and then looked up to Oliver and back away. "What do you want" I asked crossing my arms to show I'm in an annoyed matter.
"Just wanted to see my favorite gal". He smiled in that stupid smile - God I hate that. "Cut the shit Sykes - I don't want anything to do with you. "
"That is very rude (Y/N) " I rolled my eyes at his response. "Listen, I helped you get in, you can at least be polite to me."
I let out a sigh and looked and my feet "fine"
"That's my girl" I could hear that smirk in his voice . God he's so cocky. He placed my waist while I felt his warm breath on my neck. I tried to free from his grip by squirming but that just caused him to tighten his grip. "I've missed you (Y/N) and your body" he began to move his fingers towards my valva and that's when I got the strength to push him away "WHAT THE HELL I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR WHORES! " I storm away to the other side of the stage hoping I'd spot the guys-someone at least. "Hey (Y/N) why you in a rush? " it was kellin, god we haven't spoken in a while "no reason... Shouldn't you be getting ready, you guys are up" "yeah but I thought I'd check in and see how you're doing" he gave that famous soft smile of his, it makes me feel calm, makes me feel like I'm safe. "I'm alright, thanks for being concerned" i smile, I'm a bit awkward with small talk but who isn't? I'm seriously asking. "Well i gotta look for the guys but do you want to grab a coffee afterwards? " i was stepping back waiting for his response "sure I can't wait!" With that i nodded and got off stage. Why am i rushing to get the guys anyways? I mean of course i want to get away from Oliver but it's not like hell kidnap me-shit knock on wood, wood, wood, wood is there-ah here's a tree. I knock on the tree and get strange looks "knock on wood? Anyone? No. Okay" i step away from the BEAUTIFUL tree and browsed through the stands to see if there were anything or any bands that were interesting. There's a band playing a little something acoustic . I looked over to mt left and my heart was beating faster than ever. THE FRONT BOTTOMS! Now not many of you may know the front bottoms but I highly recommend them if you're into indie rock and acoustic music. But their music is absolutely beautiful. "We're going to play one of our songs and I need a volunteer for it too" instantly I raise my hand, I wouldn't say I'm a major fan but a major fan would know everything about them and have pictures of them in their room, along with everything they've created. I didn't realize I zoned out till I heard "miss?" I looked over to Brian with the guitar and he smiled "would you like to join me? " I nod and sit down on the stool next to him. "Alright this song is called Jim Bogart" he gives me a questioning look as if asking me if I knew what parts to sing and I did. I gave a nod and he started on his guitar.

(Highlighted is what you sang with Brian)

"I would sleep better on your floor then I would ever in my bed and if your carpet makes my face itch so be heaven in my head I would play more than just four chords if it's a song that you might like but I am not very good so practice every night. And she says sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to. Sometimes things just don't work out the way they should flow through. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to. Sometimes things just don't work out it's better me than it is you. Break your neck and I will love you like a bird that cannot fly you will be fine and she said break your neck and I will love you every night you will be mine. I would stop doing all those things the doctor tells me not to do but I don't think he understands I do all of these things for you and you got gold plastic on yourself that they gave to every body else and  you can say it says your name but I don't think that that would help and she said sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to.  Sometimes things just don't work out the way they should flow through. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to. Sometimes things just don't work out it's better me then it is you. Break your neck and I will love you every night you will be fine. And she says break your neck and I will love you every night you will be mine!"

We finished and applause came from different directions . I grinned widely and asked for a signature on my shoulder, I'll get it tattooed later. I can't believe I did that, it was honestly an honor. He thanked me and I thanked him for the amazing experience. As I turned to the crowd I made eye contact with Vic. I wasn't embarrassed I loved to sing no matter how bad I think I am. 
"You sang so lovely (Y/N)" he told me, stunned "thank you." I nod in agreement and we walked around.

But seriously though I recommend the front bottoms. Thanks for reading folks and have a good one! Also the song at the top is Jim Bogart