20- I Love You

Hey everyone! This is the final chapter of this book! (*cry*)

But! As promised, I'm making a sequel! I won't reveal the title just yet!

Now, onto the chapter!~

Four Months Later~

Your POV-

Zane left today, saying he had something he needed to do, like shopping or something. I was at our place, watching Netflix at our place.

Zane texts me.

Zane: Hey, Y/N, can you check if we have any cupcakes?

Sure! :You

Zane: Thanks! :)

I pause my anime, and walk into the kitchen. I look on top of the fridge. There's a whole box of cupcakes on top. I open the box. There was a note inside.

(Just in case you couldn't see the picture:

♡ Y/N, you are my cupcake :) Just like that one pink pony I have in my collection ♡ ~Zane)

I smile at the note. Wait, why did he mention Pinkie Cake?

I run upstairs to Zane's bedroom. On his black nightstand, there was 'that one pink pony' from his collection. She had a note leaning up against her.

♡ Y/N, my love for you is greater than the amount of singing Pinkie Cake does. If you were upset, what would you do? Cuddle with something pink and fluffy, maybe? ♡ ~Zane

I smile at that note too, bulging a little. "He's so sweet." I giggle. "This is like a scavenger hunt! This is gonna be fun!" I run back downstairs, into the family room.

Beside our (F/C) couch, on either side, were the two giant pony plushies of (F/P) and (S/F/P).

Lying in the stubby arms of my (F/P) plush, was another note.

I pick it up, and read it;

♡ Does your favorite pony have wings? I know you have wings. They're beautiful angel wings. Makes sense, they belong to an angel~ Where were we when I first saw those wings? ♡ ~Zane

"We were outside, on our front lawn! I remember looking in the window!" I laugh, and run outside. I check by the window for a note. "Got it!" I announce. I read it.

♡ I bet you found that fast! I'm not suprised, I know you're very smart. What else is somewhat clear like glass? Something you can drink maybe? ♡ ~Zane