intro.

She was pronounced dead months ago, Harry.Liam sighed, brushing his slim fingers through his disarrayed strands of hair, a sorrowful frown painted upon his dried, cracked lips. The color in his face had flushed to pale, and a look of pity had been lurking somewhere in those brown eyes that once held so much happiness. The flat was quiet nowadays – you could almost hear a pin drop, and every breath the lads took seemed as loud as the volume on the telly. No one spoke, unless needed. No one smiled, unless forced. I hadn’t even heard the echo of laughter in merely eleven months; I missed the things that once didn’t matter to me.
Darby was a supposed lost cause, but that was her cries in the damned speaker – that was my Darby calling my name, and I was in between the thin line of helpless, and useless.

I knitted my brows together, glowering at the older male who stood limp in front of me; arms folded over chest, and lips pursed in a thin, straight line. I could almost hear the sound of my heart throbbing in my aching chest, and the squealing voices in my head telling me this was a fool of me to believe any of this shit. But, I did – I wanted Darby home, and the only images that were staining my mind were the visions of Darby cornered in a black room, with hands tied, and another man’s hands roaming her body – the body of a girl that belonged to me.

I know what I heard in that phone call, Liam. She’s alive. And, whether or not I do it alone, I’m going to fucking find her. And once I find the bastards that took the only thing that meant something to me, they’re going to wish they never fucking did.

+ + +

really short!
but it was just the intro; prologue some would say.
this isn’t some cliché thriller, like i previously stated. it’s completely different, so so so so please don’t mistaken it! :)
dedicated to Its_Totally_Makayla because deranged and shaded are perfection oh my hell.

vote and comment and stuff! :)
love you x