14

Riley's POV

"Riley I'm confused who is that guy?" She whispered half way to the movie, "He's him and her but he doesn't know that yet." I said with my eyes still on the screen, "Riles that doesn't make sense." I patted her arm, "Just wait rill then end."

*************************************
Zay's POV

"Aww Trini and Kim are so cute!" Farkle shushed me, "Look their arguing over a donut!" Someone came down up the steps to us, "Look sir people are coming out and complaining about please be quiet or I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." He turned to my left, "Oh hi Farkle is this your friend?" Farkle nodded, "Lucas y-yeah this is Zay you'll have to excuse him and his ships." Lucas smiled, " Ok but make sure he's quiet about them.." He left and we continued to watch are movie. Wait did he just wink?!

*************************************

Smackle's POV

Pastel is crying next to me, "Poor baby.." I patted her arm, "Its ok you animal lover no dogs actually died, it's just a really.....realistic...movie.......oh that poor baby.." I started crying as well.

*************************************

Sabrina's POV

Half the theatre is laughing so am I , "Row- hey Rowan wake up your missing the movie.." I lightly shook her, "I'm awake my eyes are jut closed." I shook her more, "Rowannn" She leaned over and kissed my cheeks, "Watch the movie Sabs."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh look something ._.

- I Guess The King ✌😐