But why?

Jakes POV
I am on my way to Grace's house. It's our 1 week anniversary today! I bought her a puppy, specifically a corgi, it's her favorite kind. It was really expensive but it was definitely worth it, anything for her.
Your POV
It's been 3 hours since Jake left. You keep calling him but each time it goes to voicemail. You start getting worried that something may have happened to him, so you text DeVore to see when they will be done with filming.
(Dv=DeVore Y=you)
Y "Hey girl I was just wonder how long filming is going to take! It's me and Jakes anniversary today!"
Dv "Hi! Congrats about that again! But Jake hasn't been on set all day, he said hanging out with you?"
Y "Hm, that's weird, thanks anyway!"
Dv "No problem girl!"
You go on find my iPhone and look for Jake. He is at an address you have never seen before, you type the address into your phone and drive there, you pull up to a large house with pillars on the side. You knock on the door and a girl with blonde hair answers.

She just stared at you, you spot Jake sitting on the couch texting on his phone

She just stared at you, you spot Jake sitting on the couch texting on his phone. Then you get a text notification from Jake saying that set took longer then expected and he was on his way home. He gets up from the couch and obviously not seeing you kisses the girl.
           TBC
HAI AGAIN!! Soo there will be another chapter later, cause it's 12:30 am here soo that's pretty much it! Buh bye!!