Mini Chapter

I decide to do it today, even though it's our anniversary. I tell him that we have to go to the cafe but he won't answer. I slap him and he looks at me with rage in his eyes. I run out of our door. Thankfully I am faster then him, plus there are cameras all over our apartment building so he wouldn't dare to hit me here. "Great, now I got you out of the house!" He rolls his eyes, I make him follow me to the spot where I am making the last move. He slumps in a chair as I get myself a coffee. That boy is back, sitting in his usual corner on his laptop. My soon to be ex looks at me, "I'm breaking up with you," I say quietly. He stands up and....

My phones me is ringing again, let me guess its..Jessica.  "I told you it's my 2 month anniversary with him today."    "Honestly I don't even know why I'm still with him."      "I would break up with him but it's our anniversary and I would hate to ruin that."      "Fine I'll do it tonight."      "Ok bye"
Thomas bursts in the door "Who were you talking to?"   
Y/n "Chill it was just Jessica."
Thomas "I don't give a..." His phone starts ringing, "you got lucky this time y/n," he grumbles as he walks away. That's Thomas for ya, a self loving freak who is probably cheating on me, Y/n L/n. Thomas hates me, how do I know this? Probably because he hits me, even when he's sober. I've been thinking of leaving him for the past two weeks, but couldn't gather enough courage to follow through with the plan. I go down to the cafe every Monday for about an hour while he cheats on me with my ex best friend. I always hang by myself, unless Jessica has enough time to drop by. Otherwise there's this guy who is really cute, he's named Jake, he is really nice.

Should I make this an actual series? Vote on this if I should! Thanks for reading! (Why is this mini chapter better then all of my actual chapters?😂)