His Butler, Applying to Ouran Academy

"Young Master," Sebastian said. "it is time to wake up." He drew the light yellow curtains back, letting sunlight pour into the room. A young teenage boy pulled the sheets further over his head and groaned in response. Sebastian pulled the sheets covering the boy off the bed and began to get irritated. "Master Ciel, (the teenage boy) must we go through the same morning routine each day?" He was beginning to grow tired of this, nonetheless he simply sighed and continued. "Today's breakfast is poached eggs with french toast in a vanilla bru le reduction," he stated. "To accompany it, we have a gourmet black tea blend from Jamaica." Ciel sat up so the butler could begin dressing him. "In any case, Sebastian, (the butler) what's my schedule for today?" Ciel asked. "Well," Sebastian replied. "Last week you applied to that private high school in Japan, Ouran Academy...

(FLASHBACK)

So, you wish for him to attend Ouran Academy,” the man in glasses said. “Yes,” replied Sebastian. “We have turned in the necessary forms and documents two weeks previously,” He said. 'The man appeared to be looking through Master Ciel's files,' Sebastian thought. Then the man in glasses added, “Mr. Phantomhive will also need to join a school club in order to attend these extracurricular lessons you have signed him up for.” Sebastian thought for a moment. “Well, could you please make a list of all the clubs on campus so we can pick the one most suitable?” He asked. The man in glasses smiled, 'Fake' Sebastian thought. He had as much of a talent for identifying a fake smile as he did for making one. The man pushed up his glasses and replied, “Of course! We will have the list mailed to you as soon as possible..."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

...We have just received a letter informing us of  your enrollment, along with the list of clubs for our choosing. As for our travels, we will be departing for Tokyo at 4:00. Mey-rin and Finny are currently packing our bags for the trip. I have also taken care of the matter of our lodgings." Ciel nodded. "Hmm. Anything else?" Sebastian thought for a moment, then said, "Now that I think about it, Lady Elizabeth did mention that she wanted to visit today." Ciel groaned inwardly. "OK," he resented as he took a sip of his tea. "But one more thing," Ciel said. "I want you to make a list of all the people attending Ouran. I want to do some research on the other students." Sebastian smirked and replied, "Yes, my lord."

Meanwhile...

SMASH! "HANAAAAAAAAAAH" A high pitched voice screeched. "Hannah, you useless tart! Just look what you did," the Earl of Trancy exclaimed. The maid known as Hannah bowed to him and regained her posture. "That vase was a Vienna Rose from Austria! You'll pay for that!" Alois shouted. Hannah got up and gave Alois a small nod. She was careful not to look her master in the eye. "I'll have to punish you later," Alois said with a twisted smile. "But for your sake, I'll do it later." Hannah winced. Alois' ice blue eyes had nothing but insanity and malice in them. "Anyways," Alois said as he kicked Hannah in the stomach. "I need you and the triplets to pack my bags. We're leaving for Japan in three hours. You four have nothing better to do, so GET ON WITH IT!!!" Alois kicked Hannah again with every scream. "CLAUDE! Hurry up and make a list of all the students at Ouran Academy. I want to know what filthy pigs I'll be stuck in class with. Understood?" Claude pushed up his glasses and replied, "Yes, your highness. But there is one more thing we need to discuss..."

(FLASHBACK)

Mr. Trancy will need to join a school club in order to take these extracurricular lessons,” the man in glasses said. Claude nodded,"I would actually like to see how much you know about my master's personal life. I do not trust anyone else but residents of our mansion with his information, and I fear that you already know too much." The man in glasses shook his head, "I'm afraid I can not allow that." Claude's eyes glowed pink, but the man showed no sign of  noticing. The lights went out and the man gasped. When the light returned, Claude was gone, and so were Alois' profiles...

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"... apparently, you will need to join some sort of club to take extra lessons. When I left with your information, I also took a list of all the clubs. You can choose the one you find most satisfactory." Alois scanned the list, and seemed relatively uninterested, until... "OH!" Alois exclaimed, "The Ouran High School Host Club! Main purpose: Making girls happy. Ha, I think I can do that," Alois said with a smirk. "President: Tamaki Suoh. Isn't that the boy who's father helped Trancy inc. get off the ground? Hmm... if I became friends with him, he could be a rather useful ally... Claude! I've decided, I want to be in the Ouran Host Club!" Claude bowed at his waist and said, "Yes, your highness."