Classic Sans x Reader

Reader' P.O.V

It has been about a year since I've fallen into the underground. I had chosen to stay with the ruin's care giver Toriel. She is very kind and has truely been like a mother to me in every way, even if we're not the same species.

Toriel had explained to me how everything works here in the ruins, and I have come to befriend many of the monsters who reside there. Even though I had chosen to stay I still was very curious of what waited outside those large doors at the end of the hall down stairs. I can still remember thr looks that Toriel had given me, it had held so much heart break and guilt.

Though so never answered I had chosen not to ask her again, not wanting to see that look on her face again.

So now here I am one year later and helping Toriel care for the ruins. I have not seen the Flower, who had gone by the name Flowey in awhile however. Which I suppose was a relief do to how our first meeting had gone.

~Flashback~

I remember waking up, a sharp pain in the back of my head and my body sore. I sat up and looked rubbed my head as I glanced around my surrounding confused as of where I was. I looked down and saw that I was laying in a patch of golden flowers. My hand went of the flowers their petals soft to the touch.

I had spaced out and not noticed one of the flowers had a face and a large smile. "Howdy!" I perked at the sound if the voice and my eyes widen as I finally noticed the flower. "Uh... Hi?" I spoke with uncertainty but the flower's face never faltered.

"I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" I gave a smile at how kind the flower was being towards me and stood up and looked down to the flower, "its nice to meet you Flowey. I'm (y/n), do you know where I am?" I questioned crouching slightly to be closer to the ground. The strange flower stared at me and spoke with the same cheerful tone as before. "I new you seemed lost! Hehe well then let we tell you how thing work down here!"

Suddenly my surroundings changed to Black and white and a red heart appeared in front of my chest. I stared at it confused as Flowey began to spoke once more. "This is your soul, it is the very being of who you are. Now you can make your soul stronger by gaining LV, do you what that stands for?" I shook my head silently. "Well it stands for L.O.V.E of course! Do you want some L.O.V.E?"

I hesitated but had chosen non aless to accept his offer. Suddenly white seed like pellets formed around him and his smile faltered, "These are my... FRIENDLYNESS pellets! Catch as many as you can!" I pellets started to move towards me and I reached out a hand to touch it.

However once I touched it I felt a pain shoot through my body. I retacted my hand and drop onto my knees winving in pain. I turn my head up to face Flowey and saw he had a very sinister smile plastered of his face, "YoU IDioT!" My eye widened as more of those pellets form around me. "HERE ItS KIlL oR Be KiLlEd!" The pellets floated towards me ans I clutched my eyes shut and prepared for more pain. Yet nothing came, I heard a yelp of pain as I opened my eyes only to be face to muzzle with a goat looking lady.
"Are you alright my child?" She spoke softly and had a kind look in her eyes, I gave a weak nod and slowly went to stand but stumbled slightly. The goat lady reached out and helped me gain balance once more.

~End Of Flashback~

I smiled at the memory of Toriel's kindness and shuddered at the behaviour Flowey had shown me. I waved off the thought and proceded to walk about the small house. Toriel was in the kitchen so I chose to walk down the stairs towards the door.

I had gone down there often do to the emptiness of the corridor and the peace it held. I stopped I. Front of the large door and lightly knocked on the door. I have been practicing knock knock jokes so I could tell them to Toriel. She seems to enjoy them and I like making her happy so I've been practicing a lot. After I knocked on the door twice I heard something I never expected...
A reply.

"Whose there?"
----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for having like not parts in this so here is my first one! This is part one of 3 for this scenerio. I have school and a lot of chores to do so I will attempt to update when I can! Please leave a comment and follow me so I know I'm doing okay so far!

Any way have a great Morning/Evening/Night! Bye bye