Baby We Got This

Juliette

Hey pretty people my name is Juliette Katalina Warren, aka BabyMama of two-time NBA champion Khristian Jamal Turner. Yep that is what I have been reduced to, a damn NBA BabyMama. I mean I don't work hard for shit or nothing like that. I'm just joking. I'm not saltly at all about the life that I was provided at all. My BabyDaddy attempts to take for good care of us, but I respectfully decline. As long as he takes care of our son I'm good.

I'm 5'4. My mom is from trinidad and my dad is from new orleans. I look black but I'm a mixed breed. My skin is a shade between light skinned and caramel. I have long reddish-brown hair. It's natural curly, so I keep it pushed back or tied into a bun. I'm a Double-D breast and a nice round booty. It's kind of like an apple bottom. I have hazel eyes. My attitude isn't bad, and I'm not super ghetto but please don't take it there. I was raised in the church. I have the body of a dancer. I'm just a chill ass female. I don't smoke at all and I abrely drink alcohol.

I'm not one of those crazy ass BabyMama's that hides in your bushes with a butcher knife. I don't stalk him and his girls and ruin their lives. I'm fucking chill. You want to pick up Axle? Shit okay bet what time you gon be here! You got a new boo? Shid she bad or nah! Me and my BabyDaddy are besties!

I met Khristian Turner when I was 10years old. We went to the same church. Yes boo ya girl sits in the pew. But anway we met at church and then we started going to school together. I fought his hoes and he fought my niggas. We never committed to each other or anything of that nature. We refused to ever be in a realtionship together, until the summer before our freshman year in college. I got pregnant. When we found out I was pregnant we decided to try the relationship thing. Lemme tell yall this shit did not fucking work.

Khristian was so protective he drove my ass crazy. Everytime I would move his ass was on my heels trying to make sure I was safe. He made me a whole diet plan and everything. He used to pick out my outfits on approved things I could wear. Like nigga was straight up driving my ass nuts, so I cut him loose. That was only my second month being pregnant.  Now me and him are still besties. When he is in town he comes to the house. Some nights he may stay over. He has clothes at my house. Well really all his essentials are at my house. Hell he even has one of his cars parked in my garage. He comes over we chill and have family time. He talks to me about his bitches, and we discuss my niggas. We just BestFriends with a kid.

Okay so of course six months later I gave birth to a handsome baby boy, Axle Isiah Turner. Axle is now 4years old. He looks exactl like his daddy. He has my light skin color. His eyes go from hazel to green, depends on the lighting. He has a curly little afro that i keep edged and tapered. He just started attending Pre-K4. Yall I love my little boy he is everything to me. Like I would kill behind my lil nigga.

Me I work at the local high school about ten minutes from my house. Yes I still stay close to the hood. Yall I was raised in the ghetto known as The Hills. Anyway I teach dance class. You know like the jazz-ballet-modern dance class. Oh and I also coach the majorettes and flag twirlers for the marching band.

Oh yeaa did I mention that I was pregnant with our second child. Yeah we got caught slipping. Me and KT don't fuck very often, but when we do he puts me on cloud 52. Anyway one night me and Axle spent the night over at KT's. Anyway we were all playing and having a good time. I was in the kithen washing dishes in my boy shorts and a sports bra. He came in the kitchen, sat me on the counter, and four months later here I am pregnant with baby number two.

I don't regret anything in my life. I am 22years old. I have my own house and my own car. I don't worry about ay of my bills cause I got me and mine. My BabyDaddy is successful. My kids don't ever want for anything. Shit with or without KT I got my own. Hell I'm proud of myself. And when I'm done with teaching dance I have a Master's in Business so I'm set.