all too well

Pacifica's POV

I'm walking down the street. Despite it was September, air was really cold. I was thinking. After i sang that song, while he was talking to me before she arrived, after a long time i could picture Dipper and myself together again. In that little conversation, that coldness in my heart melt into a sweet warmness. I was happy for just 5 seconds. I swear just 5 seconds. then it turned out some harder ice. In 1 second. Just 1 second. I really thought he was going to forgive me. I really thought he loved me again. I flied. Swear really flied. But then i fell down and i can't keep calm about it, but i look like i am and i just don't know what to do or what to say, and it's just... heartbreaking.

I finally arrived to where i was going. Once upon a time it felt like home somehow but now it makes me feel awful. Yeah, you just guessed it right. Mystery Shack. You can call me prideless for this or anything but Mabel told me to come over and i couldn't refuse. I want to see Dipper one more time at least. I opened the front door to the store just to see him. That was the first decision. I mean yes,i saw Dipper, but I also saw Candy. Ugh I hate that girl. She was telling something to Dipper, and he seemed to enjoy it. Once i get in, they both looked at me. I acted like ı accidently opned that front door. ''Sorry, Mabel invited me and i was looking for her and i accidently opened this door and...'' ''It's okay Pacifica. Come to the back door and i can open it for you'' ''Oh... O-Okay.'' Ugh i swear he saw the redness in my eyes.

''Here you go.''as he opened the backyard door. ''Thanks:'! I remembered that day when i asked for help. A little smile appeared on my face ''Mabel, Pacifica's here!''

''Coming!!''

Vote and Comment Please😊❤️
Thank you for 3K! I couldn't be more thankful ❣️❣️
We should appreciate ourselves for not forgetting about Dipcifica. I mean, it's been 2 years since Dipcifica rised, and we're still crazy about that ship aren't we? 😜
And, in the next chapter i'll give a shoutout to everyone who vote and commnet so go for it🤓
Anyways, thanks again for 3K i love yall EHC readers!