night changes

Pacifica's POV

Wendy and Mabel were talking to Dipper and I was so nervous. What if he refuses me again badly this time? Ok, it's enough. I can learn it tomorrow right? I slowly walked to the door to leave. I got out of the room and went ahead to kitchen to leave this hell of a house. While I was walking down to the kitchen, I saw Candy. It wasn't my plan to talk to her but i did. I went next to her. My body was moving without asking to my brain. Candy turned her face to me. She looked surprised but also looked at me coldly. "Hey Pacifica what do you want?" she asked. I wanted to tell her everything that was going on on my head. " Candy I..." "Yes?" A power that I can't hold inside me came right out of my mouth all of a sudden.

"Candy, how could you?!"

"I could what?" she said pretending not to know.

"I mean... you knew it was a dare! And while knowing it how could you even date him! I've been chasing after him for weeks now and you exactly know that!"

"And I've been loving him for months now! Look Pacifica, after all he is dating me. He loves me and nothing's gonna change that. Even you. Stop chasing after my boyfriend like a pride-less person and MOVE ON!"

"Wait, are you serious?"

"You finally understood."

"Whatever I guess I really need to move on."

That was the time I finally realized it was over. He slipped right out of my hands and moved on. Some part of me always thought that we would get back together but no. He is with Candy now. I never knew this was so easy. Wow.