Chapter 11

I run as fast as I can, but they follow me. Zach is in front.

"I love you! Love me back!" He screams. I run faster, sobbing.

"No! You're dead!" I throw over my shoulder. Dylan stands in front of me and I slow my pace, forgetting that he was supposed to be dead. "Dyl pickle?" I rasp.

"Come to us, Alli. We miss you." He drones, "Come to us."

"I promised already, Dylan!" I shout, clutching my hair. I turn around and Zach in chomping down into my shoulder.

"Al! Wake up!" Rory pounds in the door while Sid tries to open the locked door with her shaking hands. I turn around to see I'm okay. No teeth, no nothing. I'm fine."

"I'm awake." I shout as the door swings open.

"Thank god! You were screaming like you were dying or something." Sid spiked up her hair.

"It was just a dream." I say.

"Their all gone, Al. They fled. Took Janie." Rory whispered.

"What? Who!" I jump out if bed.

"All the survivors. They asked if I wanted to come but..." He trailed off.

"Those jerks!" I smash the lamp off the table. The two jump back. "Is Nick gone?"

"Yeah. He left a note saying his gas to take care of your uncle. He says he'll call and stuff" Sid hands me the note, which I safely out into my pocket.

"And Hannah and Aaron?" I question.

"Sleeping." They say together.

"Good. Now. Lets get started on saving the worlds." I say.