WARNING: DIRTY

He started looking at me up and down with his cute ass smile. I started to smile back. Then, he tackled me in a fun way and wouldnt get off of me. I started laughing and playing with his hair while he was laying on my chest.  Then, he says "I know we just met, but there is something about you that just makes me happy and comfortable." I was super happy. "Aww, I feel the same about you too, feels like I known you forever." He didn't respond. He just pulled me back up from the floor and ran with me in his arms to his bed. I couldn't stop laughing but I was turned on at the same time.

He started kissing me so hard, I kept moaning when he did. Then, he took my shirt off and started to take his off. Slowly my pants then slowly his while I was looking at him with a smile. He took off my underwear and ate me out. I kept clunching the bed and moaning so loud i was surprised all of LA didn't hear me. Logan then took off his underwear revealing his enitially large penis. He put it by me and I started to give him a blowjob. This was about 10 minutes then he spread my legs and started thrusting in and out. I started to moan so much. It hurt but felt good at the same time. Long after, we both fell dead asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️