meeting logan.

-next day-
It's 7am right now. I couldn't sleep well. I was too excited to meet Logan. Anyways, the meet and greet starts at 10am. 3 hours to get ready, and buy the cutest clothes.

I wear this ^ And head out the door for breakfast

I wear this ^
And head out the door for breakfast.

It's now 9:30am and I'm already at logans house. I didn't want to be late.
Then, I hear "heyy cute girl!" It's Logan. I literally was shaking and started saying fan girl stuff like "hi OMG I LOVE YOU LOGAN" and stuff. God, I'm so cringeworthy. He said "hold on, I'm coming down there."
I started to jump up and down, screaming.
1 minute later, he appears with some Logan merch and puts it on me. "You look adorable, what's your name?" I blushed. "Thank you, and I'm Chloe. I'm such a big fan." I said shaking.
The next moment, I'm sitting on his couch. I can hear Logan talking to
Someone talking about how he wants to cancel the meet and greet for another time. Confused, I said "should I just go since you are canceling the meet and greet?" Logan told the man he was talking to he had to go and hung up. "No, no, stay." He said sitting next to me with his arm around my back. I started to blush so badly I looked like a tomato. "So you're a savage?" I hear him say with a smerk on his face. I laughed "of course im a savage. I'm a logangster." He started laughing then placed his hand on my thigh. I was turned on tbh.

TO BE CONTINUED  ❤️