Chapter 4: Ramen w/ hyungs?!

All of you walked in to a convenient store to pick out whatever ramen you wanted. Of course, you didn't know what you wanted so Namjoon helped you out, and told you which one was the best.

"I think I like this one" you said pointing out the ramen you wanted.

"Ooh are you sure Y/N? It's very spicy!" Said Namjoon teasingly. You smiled at him and said

"It's ok I can handle it." "Wow you're very brave" he said.

The other boys saw what you got. *In Korean* "Namjoon are you sure she'd like that flavour? You and Hoseok couldn't even handle that flavour?!" Yoongi whispered to Namjoon.

"I know but she said she could handle it..." said Namjoon

"She's a kid!"

"Hyung is it cuz you don't wanna pay extra? It's ok I'll pay for her's the-"

"No no it's fine, I have enough money... and get her some milk it helps not burn your mouth." Said Yoongi worrying.

"How come you didn't tell us that when we ate this?!" Said Namjoon.

"Because it was funny" Yoongi said with a smirk. Namjoon rolled his eyes and went to the back to get some milk.

"What... uh... you like?" said Yoongi with eating gestures. You looked at a chocolate bar but you were to shy to ask him.

He saw you looking at it. "You..you like this" he pointed out. You nod your head to answer him. "We can share it!" You said with a smile which made him smile even though he only understand a little bit of what you said.

After everything was paid, all of you headed outside to eat.

"Sigsa jusyeoseo gamsahabnida!(Thank you for the meal)." They all said.

You looked at them confused. "Oh we're just saying thank you." Explained Namjoon. "Oh thank you for the food" you said.

You opened you ramen and the smell went up to your nostrils. "Hhhmmm, it smells yummy!"

The 3 boys watched you eat the spicy ramen in shock. "This is really yummy! Do you guys wanna try some?" You asked.

"N-No it's alright Y/N, we're good with what we have." Namjoon said awkwardly smiling.

*In Korean* "Wow, the kid got guts... unlike you two" Yoongi whispered to Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Shut up hyung!" Hoseok whispered back.

As you finished your spicy ramen, you opened up your chocolate bar and started breaking it into pieces.

"Here you can have this piece Namjoon.... a-and this one's for you Yoongi, and this one's for you Hoseok... uhh hyung." You said as you passed out the pieces of chocolate to them.

They all looked at you surprised.*In Korean* "D-did she just called us h-hyung?" Hoseok asked Namjoon. You saw their reaction as if you said something offensive.

"D-did I say something bad?" You said pouting "I-I'm s-sorry."

"N-no Y/N... It's just that... well hyung means older brother...but i-it's only for boys to say it... girls usually say oppa, which also means older brother..." Namjoon explains.

"Oh... that's weird.." you replied.

"Tell her it's ok if she call us hyung... it's cute ^_^" said Hoseok. The other two agreed

"Well it's okay if you want to call as hyung... we think it's cute!" Namjoon said with a smile which showed his dimple.

"O-okay... h-hyung" you said with a smile.