Chapter 5: New Dormate!

"Welcome!" Hoseok said with a bright smile as you walked in their dorm.

 "Sorry about the mess... we weren't expecting a- uhh.. guest" Namjoon exclaimed. 

"Come...uhh... sit!" Hoseok said patting the seat beside him. "Want uhh..... TV?" He asked as you sat beside him. 

While you and Hoseok were watching, Yoongi and Namjoon discussed how they were going to explain everything to their manager. 

"Should we just keep this a secret hyung?" Namjoon asked. 

"Well.... there are a lot of consequences if we keep it a secret... Aishh, this is such a tough decision!" Yoongi said messing up his hair. "I guess we could... give it a try?" Namjoon suggested. 

"Arasso... But if we get kicked out of being a trainee... it's your fault" Yoongi replied playfully punching Namjoon.

"Hoseok-ah come here for a sec" Yoongi said motioning Hoseok to come. 

"What  is it?" Hoseok asked both Yoongi and Namjoon.

"We decided to keep it a secret for a while..." Namjoon said. As they both explained  about they're plan to keeping you as a secret, you fell asleep.

"Where is she sleeping tonight? We only got 3 beds." Hoseok asked.

"She could take my bed" exclaimed both Yoongi and Namjoon.

"No hyung... she can sleep in my bed... I'm the one who got you into this and plus I know you don't like sleeping on the couch so Y/N could sleep on my bed..." Namjoon explained.

"Alright, alright... she can sleep in your bed... until we get another bed." said Yoongi.

"Shouldn't we rotate or something?" suggested Hoseok "No it's alright" Namjoon replied.

"Okay Y/N you can- Oh I think she's knocked out" said Namjoon smiling.  He then came over to where you were and picked you up to put you to his  bed. The other two followed him as well to watch you sleep.

"Jinja gwiyeowa (so cute)" Hoseok said as Namjoon puts you down on the bed. 

"I really hope we find her family soon... I feel really bad for the kid... But for the meantime, let's take good care of her." Namjoon said tucking you in. "Don't worry Y/N we'll help you find your family." Hoseok said stroking your head

After a while, everyone fell asleep too. You suddenly woke up from a nightmare you had. You looked around for your stuffed monkey which was nowhere to be found. Tears started streaming down your face. You tried not to make a sound but your sobs woke Yoongi up. 

"Hoseok-ah are you crying again? Aish jinja (Damn seriously)." Yoongi said as a sat up from his bed and  walk up to Hoseok to check if he's actually crying, but he was fast asleep. He finally realized where the sobs where coming from. 

"Gwaenchanh-a?!(Are you okay)" he asked concerned and as quiet as possible so the rest wouldn't wake up. "Uhh.... you- uhh- oke?" He asked again so that you would understand. You nodded in response, but then shook your head right after. "I miss my mom" you told him burrying your head on your knees. 

Even though he only understood a bit of what you said he knew that you were missing your family. *In korean* "It's alright Y/N-ah... I understand how you feel." He said while hugging and comforting you.  "I miss my family too... Don't worry Y/N... we will get you back to your family." 

"We- uhhh- find family.. oke?" He said while tucking you back in bed. He stayed with you for a while until you fell asleep, but while waiting for you to fall asleep, he fell asleep as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for making y'all wait but here it is 😅 

I don't even think this is a good update🙃 

Anyways, I apologize for making you guys wait for this update I didn't know how to continue and I've been pretty busy. I thought of deleting it but  I didn't because....

It got 1.1k reads!!! YEAAAA😆 

Thank you for waiting and again I apologize