the first day of school

Mae POV

I'm in the hallway just waiting for my 4 best friends.Anyways I see Rhikka,Samiya,Amber & Veronika coming to me.I knew them since kindergarden.I had shut my locker and pulled my bag over my shoulder and sat at the bench.

End of POV

"Hey guys",I said hugging them."Hey Mae"said Veronika."Hey.So what you been up to""Nothing much",said Veronika. "Oh""Come on and let's go to class",said Samiya.

-----class-----

Amber POV

I have history class with all my friends in Ms.Henderson's class.PRETTY BORING!After this we went to lunch.

End of POV

"Hey Mae",said my boyfriend, Louis.Louis Tomlinson is a bad boy that I'm really dating.how excited.well maybe so or maybe not exciting,but who cares.

"Hey Louis",as he hugged me tightly."So what have done yo your hair Louis",as I touch his hair.His hair was swept to the right side of his head."I had a new hair cut so you like it""Yes but you shouldn't cut it.it was perfect how it was before-",until someone cut me off.it was Zayn.Zayn Malik.Louis' best friend."Hey Lou and...""Mae",as I shouted."Mae?!RIGHT!So I heard some or couple of new students coming here""Who told ya that""Nooo!I heard it from Mr.Carter""When are they coming", I protested. "Tomorrow""Great!I have to show out or stay calm when they come here""Who cares!No don't care about someone that comes to the school anyways",as Zayn bit his pizza."So what are we gonna do about it",said Louis."Well I don't know!Well figure it out by ourselves"

(Lunch & school is over)

"Come on and let's go home",as I went home.

Miyah POV

I'm worried about the new students.could it get any worse?!amyways I'm just thinking about my crew.My friends,Louis,and his best friends.Harry Styles,Niall Horan,Zayn Malik,and Liam Payne.

End of pov