•You're hired•

"yah! where Is he??....he was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago" the blond hair male said in an low yet angry tone, he shook his head in disappointment, trying to get his mind out of that flashback he just had. During that time he was waiting for his new employee by a abandoned looking street. He needed to have a decent conversation about what he would be doing in this job . "I don't think he's coming, Taehyung-sir" the driver said while giving the car mirror a quick glance.

Taehyung slowly moved his pupil to the corner of his eye, sorta eyeballing the older male that was in the front. "what did I say about using my name.." The younger male said seriously. Causing the other to shiver.."s-sorry sir!" taehyung let a small sigh escape from his lips and spotted a strange looking shadow, waiting by a light post "wait.....is that him?" he lightly tapped the driver shoulder while still having his eyes on the mysterious shadow "drive up to it....now!!" he commanded

The older male slowly drove up to the mysterious figure. After that taehyung rolled down his window so he was able to see the male that was standing outside the car. "are you kook-.." he questioned him before giving a serious look which caused the other who was standing outside to sweat a little "mm.." he then responded with a slight nod. Not sure If he should use words or not.

"mm....get in" taehyung commanded before he scooted  to the side and waited for the other to Enter. Kooks wasn't really the talkative type so he just stayed quiet until they reached theit destination

After they met their destination, the blond hair male took a couple of seconds to get out of the car. He gave the younger male a signal to follow him before he started to walk towards the tall, mansion looking building

Kooks couldn't help but feel hot at the moment so he took off his bunny mask and combed his fingers through his hair before inhaling "I guess he's my new boss..." The male thought to himself after he proceeded to follow taehyung.

"welcome kooks" taehyung announced while he pushed both of the doors open and raised his arms up in the air, in a v shape. But the other male didn't quite get what he meant by "welcome" which made taehyung laugh. "welcome to your new job~"

'new job??....hm- seems interesting that he didn't ask a lot of questions like the others...' looks thought to himself as he kept checking the other out. The older male cleared his throat after he continued to walk to a small room "in here~"

He quickly followed his new boss into the small room, which seemed pretty dark and small at first....but that was until he turned on the light and the first thing that caught his eye. Was the gigantic portrait of a handsome young looking man. It sorta distracted him. He just couldn't take his eyes off it because something about that face seemed.....familiar.

"now that we're here, let's talk business....you see this job isn't like any other....i give you a name and a Face....you go out and kill them and I pay you in return" after saying all of that it caused a smirk to appear on Tae's face.

He saw that that the younger male didn't really react to what he just said. which made him a little bit suspicious. "how much?" the brown haired male asked while adjusting his mask. "well...its a different price for every person..you see they have done things to me and to....another that I love- so the worser the situation was...the higher the price is..." he said while rocking side to side in his wheels chair.

"hm- well then...whos first?..."

_____________________________

Okay so yeah my grammar sucks but I'm trying! -3- anyways hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter. I'll release the other chapter next week :3 or maybe tonight okay well bye bye!!~