•moyan•

"well then....who's first?"

"what? " Taehyung had blurted out, right after the younger male replied. He was surprisingly shocked about how comfortable kooks was with his new job.

"I'm asking about the first person. Ya know? The person you want me to kill first" the brown hair male asked while giving taehyung a innocent yet attractive, head tilt. "right....well you see, the first first person you'll be killing is named-" he paused for a short second while quickly pulling a sheet off a Billboard that was hung on the wall by the side of his desk "Park jimin-" he then pointed at a picture of a young orange hair male, that was sorta familiar to kooks

'P-Park...jimin' the employee thought to himself while trying his best to remember who the male was by examining his picture. "oh.....so this shocks you? Huh?" Tae had replied with a devilish grin on his face. He was now satisfied with the reaction kooks gave him so he then continued on with fixing his papers that were on his desk.

Kooks grunted a bit after he felt a sharp pain in his head. But for some odd reason he had just remembered something that had to do with that 'Jimin' guy.

"are you okay?" The blond hair male asked his employee before he gave him a concerned look. "yeah.." kook responded and slightly shook his head so he can be focused again "uhm- may I ask....what did this jimin guy do?"

"he....he was one of the bullies that used to beat the person I love, very badly"

Taehyung sighed deeply and closed his eyes so he could stop himself from showing any sign of weaĸneѕѕ "but yeah...he was one of the minions of the main leader, so I don't care how you kill him...just as long as you get the job done"

"how am I gonna get the job done if I don't even know his location?"

Taehyung slowly turned his head to the younger male and sighed "you're right...stupid m-me I forgot" he quickly wiped the tears from his eyes away and gave the Billboard a quick glance "he is located at 'moyan' which is a dance studio downtown"

Kook couldn't take his eyes off of the other wнιle he was trying to regain himself again. 'Is he crying?' he thought to himself before shaking his head a bit "okay! Thanks...ill get this job done in no time" he stated to his new boss while heading towards the door. He hesitated to step out of the room once he had opened the door. The younger male felt something in his throat that he didn't like so he just simply cleared his throat and announced "I'll be back by midnight....so I'll be expecting my money then"

____________________________

I tried my best. Also sorry for and typos or grammar mistakes ;-; we're all human and we all make mistakes...sowwy please forgive me....ALSO sorry for making it short 😂 anyways hope you enjoyed :3