Park Jimin

"I guess this is it.."

The male that was given orders by his new boss had finally arrived at the dance studio. He didn't know what to do, except to think about that self portrait of that young fellow, he saw in Mr. Kim room. But after he realised why he went there, kooks quickly shook that thought out of his head then speed walk towards the entrance of the tall building.

As he slowly pushed the door open, the only sound that was made, was a creaking sound. Which already screwed up his mission. "damn it-" jungkook mumbled to himself before slipping into the building and going into the nearest room.

For some odd reason jungkook couldn't stop himself from sweating or from being stiff...'maybe I'm just nervous' he thought.

After a whole session of talking to himself, the boy finally got the guts to get out and head towards to the room his first victim was in...

"You can do this jungkook...just remember who youre doing this..."

Jungkook had pushed the door open. his eyes had landed on the orange hair male who was dancing swiftly but creatively. After jungkook took a couple of steps inside the room filled with mirrors and lights. Jimin had slowly stopped with a slight hip thrust, glaring at the mysterious person through the mirror.

"heh...well hello there~"

Jimin was surprisingly the seductive type. Which is weird since you would think of him being more of a sub then a dom once you get a glance of that innocent face of his.

"h-hm.." The brown hair male, hummed whole walking towards the other who still had his back facing him. But what jungkook didn't realize was the smirk the other had planted on his face, why was it there you ask?....no one knows

All jungkook could see/feel was the other male body against his and also his face near his.."why are you wearing a mask baby?" he whispered in a low yet deep tone, causing kookie to shiver..

"My....the other reason why I ever this is so..." after he cut his sentence, the boy slowly learned close to the others ear and whispering "you won't see the monster I truly am~"

After that...

All that jimin could see...

Was pitch black...

And the only thing he could hear..

Was the screech of two knifes rubbing against eachother...

"rise and shine Park jimin~"

________________________________
I am so freaking sorry for not updating this book :(( I have been really busy with my problems in the real world

But I promise y'all that once I get into the swing of things...i would post about one chapter each week^^

But anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter...please forgive me for the..grammar or spelling mistakes...LOVE YOU BYEEEEEE

________________________________