7 - ellie

us girls decided we'd meet up together before we saw anyone else. so i drove separate from shawn. claire and bella were chatting near the water fountain. they looked up and smiled at me. i waved my hand at them and they ran to me. i hugged them both.

"where is aspen?" i asked.

"i'm right here!" someone called behind us. we turned and smiled, there aspen stood.

"hey girlfriends!" she squealed. we all ran towards her. we all fell to the ground and laughed.

"excuse us." a deep voice called. i looked up and there stood cameron dallas, my brother and the rest of his "crew." cameron held his hand out for me to take, i blushed and took it. he gently lifted me up. the other boys helped the girls too. shawn walked over to aspen and she smiled at him and he smirked. she took his hand and he pulled her into him.

"ellie!!" someone called from behind me and suddenly i was up in the air. i squealed, he put me over his shoulder and ran. i playfully hit his back, not knowing who it was.

"who is this!" i screamed. the boys were just laughing, the boy put me down and i was face to face with the blue eyed boy.

"well hello, handsome." i took a step back and took in his appearance.

"hello there." he smirked and took my hand twirling me.

"ahem." someone coughed, i turned around and saw cameron, his jaw clenched a bit. he was jealous.

"i'm jack," the boy whispered in my ear, which sent a chill down my spine. i feel him smirking behind me, knowing what he did to me.

"so introductions." i clapped my hands together.

"everyone stand in a line, except you girls. i know you guys." they shook their heads and stood behind me.

the first boy to walk up was a brunette with a pink bandana in.

"i'm taylor," he smiled.

"and i am nash." a brunette shorter than most of the boys smiled.

"i'm matthew, but please, call me matt." he smiled as well.

"i am jack, but call me johnson." i gave him a confused look, until another guy walked up and said, "i'm jack, but call me gilinsky." i nodded understanding what he meant.

"i'm cameron, but you already knew that." i laughed and then my brother walked up.

"i already know you, sadly." i rolled my eyes.

"but i'd like to get to know you better!" aspen called from behind me, i shot her a glare and she just shrugged and walked up to shawn. placing her hand on his shoulder. he smirked and they both walked to a bench. suddenly everyone was separating with certain people.

matthew walked over to bella taking her hand and they sat in the grass, whispering.

nash took claire's hand and joined matthew and bella.

i counted all the boys and there were seven.

"wait, i was told only six boys." i yelled.

"yeah, gilinsky just showed up." johnson stated.

"madison canceled plans." gilinsky shrugged his shoulders.

"okay! let's play truth or dare!!" cameron yelled and everyone sat in a circle, with johnson and gilinsky on both sides of me. cameron was glaring at both boys, i could sense the tension as he took a seat beside johnson.