50

❤︎ 651,101 likes Therealjungkook: I don't understand why some of my so called 'fans' are turning against me

❤︎ 651,101 likes
Therealjungkook: I don't understand why some of my so called 'fans' are turning against me. People break up all the time, Taehyung and I ended our relationship a couple weeks ago. So I don't understand why he felt the need to be problematic and post that picture of us. The people who really know me, would know that I would never cheat on someone I love.

View all 837,173 comments

Suwoonggie: the people who don't support your decisions aren't your real 'fans' you don't need people like them. Sad how he had to make something up to stay relevant.

Suga_infires: @suwoonggie listen here you little bitch, no one knew that fuckboy until my boy dated him. Only having 5,000 subs doesn't exactly scream 'relevant' to me. How about you stay in your lane and keep Taehyung's name out of your mouth.

Ex_Taekook_shipper: *snorts* "never cheat on someone I love" OKAY SURE

Jungkookie: like the great @bts_jimin would say... "CAUUUUUGHT INNNN A LIIIIIIEEEEE"

Eatjin: it's sad that you have to make up lies to get where you are now.

Youronlyhope: I tried to restrain myself but holy shit man, you're a fucking asshole. I'm so glad you and Taehyung aren't together anymore, he could do way better than some fuckboy leeching for fame. What I find adorable is how you have to make up lies to keep YOURSELF relevant.

Dk.jk: why is everyone hating on Jungkook when you don't know the whole story? :/

Sukookgie_shipper: ^^ it takes two to mingle

Got_17: @suekookgie_shipper @Dk.jk yeah but it only takes one person to cheat

Bts_jimin: can I push you off?