68

❤︎847,272 likes Therealjungkook: since you won't watch my damn video I'll just tag you

❤︎847,272 likes
Therealjungkook: since you won't watch my damn video I'll just tag you. I admit i fucked up, I fucked up so fucking bad. You, were the best thing that could ever happen to me, yet I let you walk out of my life without putting up a fight. Our whole relationship, I felt like I wasn't worthy of dating you. I'm not an idol, I'm not some rich hot guy that can buy you all the finer things in life. I am Jeon Jungkook, a broke college student who sings other people's songs to pay the rent. You deserve the world and can't give you that. I could barely afford the promise ring I ended up buying for our first month Anniversary. I take full responsibility for my actions and will never forgive myself for the way I treated you. You don't deserve to be cheated on, you are the most precious human being there is. All you ever did was support me whether it was my YouTube videos, fan signings, helping me out with the rent, or even something as little as complimenting my shitty cooking (burnt eggs to be exact). The reason why I cheated was childish, and honestly very fucking stupid. I shouldn't have assumed anything, I was in the wrong not you. Baby I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry that I neglected you. But most of all, I'm sorry that I can't let you go. I love you Kim Taehyung. I was a fool to let you go, I was so stupid to cheat on someone so perfect. I hate seeing you with him, I hate seeing you happy with someone that isn't me. I understand that I have no right to feel this way, but I can't help it. Please give me a second chance, I promise you that I won't fuck up.

     View all 632,216 comments

RepSuwoonggie: what happened to you and my baby??

Just.jeon.things: I'm so conflicted about this whole situation.

Bambam_the_dabdab: But if you both get back together that means I won't have anyone to talk shit about you with :(

Peaceminuswhat: I still think you're a dick. #sorrynotsorry

Myhobi: @peaceminuswhat you're just saying that because you ship Taegi

Peaceminuswhat: @myhobi i ship everyone with Suga including myself

Pinkjin: @Betha_white thoughts?

Bertha_white: @pinkjin I Stan Namjin they are probably the least problematic couple in this story

Taekook: @vtaehyung Please read this

Larry_Direction: @vtaehyung y'all need to get back together

Charmander.lover: @vtaehyung don't let fans pressure you into making a decision ❤︎

Jungkookie: #isupportyou @vtaehyung just date him already, the poor boy has been through enough

I_am_jungshook: I only read like half of that because ain't nobody got time to read all that. But @vtaehyung give the kid another chance #justiceforkookie

Bangtan.burger: I really want a cheese burger now

-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1k!!! IM IN FUCKING TEARS RIGHT NOW SOMEONE HELP ME

the last chapter will be posted 7/28, so y'all get your tissues, knives, and snacks ready because you're in for a ride. :)