❀ 16 ❀

--Brendon--

time skip to the middle of Panic!'s first untitled tour, on July 15, 2006

**slight smut**

We released A Fever You Can't Sweat Out on September, 27, 2005. We went on the Nintendo Fusion Tour and got famous. Now we're doing our own tour, which is going to last from June to August.

We're currently on a tour bus. Pete and the others came last time, but this time, they couldn't. They mentored us on the Nintendo Fusion Tour. Pete said we might go on another tour in November. We've decided to call it 'Nothing Rhymes With Circus'. Ryan came up with the name.

Let me catch you up on what's happened so far, because all of that above was kind of jumbled: We released our album, we went on the Nintendo Fusion Tour, and almost a year after, we're back on tour again. Ryan and I still live in his mom's house.

During the time that we were on break, we practiced songs with our band, planned little things for the upcoming tour, helped Ryan's mom with bills by working, and spent time with each other.

Ryan and I's relationship seems to become stronger every day. We haven't had sex yet, and we've had a few fights, but everything is good with us. We spent every holiday together, including birthdays.

Jon is driving the tour bus. We all take turns, but most of the time, its Jon driving. We've been touring almost non-stop, which really stresses everyone out.

Spencer is sleeping in one of the bunks, while Ryan and I lie together in the bedroom. We've just finished a show in some city. Its night now, and we're all exhausted. I turn over and look at Ryan.

He's already asleep. How boring.

I press a soft kiss to his lips, and he smiles against mine. He's starting to wake up. I slide down to his waist and start to pull down his pants. He shivers in his sleep, and I pull down his underwear quickly.

I take him in my mouth, lazily bobbing my head and sucking on him. After a few minutes, I realize that its going to take forever to wake him up. I abandon the idea of waking him up and pull away.

"Why'd you stop?" He mumbles, his hand resting itself on my shoulder.

His eyes flutter open, and he looks down at me. I shrug and start to work on him again. He lets a moan slip out when I take him in whole, and I smirk. I quicken my pace, faster than usual, and his hands tangle themselves into my hair.

"F-fuck, Bren." He gasps out.

I go slightly faster, swirling my tongue around for the finishing touch.

Ew. That sounded weird.

He moans extremely loud, louder than before, bucking his hips, coming into my mouth, and I swallow.

"What did I tell you two about having sex on the bed?!" I hear Spencer yell behind the closed door.

Ryan chuckles and I get up from the bed to brush my teeth.

--

beebo: ryan has a gr8 ass

tyjo: what the fuck

crybaby: can u not

lynngvnn: no i wanna hear this

beebo: so like

beebo: it has the most perfect curve ever and you know how your legs are connected to your butt

beebo: it connects so smoothly, like no bumps or anything, its perfect