||Chapter 3||

(Kaylee's POV)

"Alright Class! It's time to go to the Fair and meet your Upperclassmen. Now, please form a straight line and then we will head off. "

Everyone got up from their seats and walked to the back of the classroom where the door was.

Aphmau was chatting up a storm still with the boy that was sitting next to her. They seemed to be in a deep conversation.

I sighed. We started to walk towards the gym were the fair was being held when I saw a swoosh of blonde hair with blue tips flash by my face. There was only one person that I know that has that kind of hair.

Allison.

I wonder if she's making trouble on the first day? Like I care.

When we arrive at the gym, Aphmau was still talking to that boy when I see a volleyball wiz past my face. It hits that poor boy in the head and he falls down on his back with a dazed look on his face. I look over towards the direction that the ball came from.

I saw a girl, walking towards the Aphmau girl and the Boy, with Blue Hair and Blue eyes.

"Oh crap." I say inder my breath,

It was my 2nd sister, Katelyn Blue. Allison completely despises her. For what reason...I don't know.

I watch from afar, trying to keep Katelyn from recognizing me, if she did, I would get soooo embarrassed.

Keeping my distance from them, I take the opportunity to look at all the clubs that are in this school. There were so many good choices! There was the theater club, writing club, music club, and even a volleyball club.

"Wow!" I mutter in amazement as I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to face a girl with a dark complexion.

"Hi there! Are you Kaylee? The transfer from the O'Kasis Prep Middle School right?" She asks me

"Yes. That's me." I reply

"Here's your schedule. We found it hiding in one of the senior transfer files." She explains giving me my folder full of of papers with my name on them.

"Thank You." I say gratefully

"No probs...cutie" she smirks and walks away towards the volleyball club table. She must be part of that club

I open my folder and take out my schedule. I look to the bottom of the schedule to find my last period because that's how long we've been here for so when the bell rings, we go to our last period.

For my last period, it reads, WWLF 107. I scrunch my brow up. What the heck is that supposed to stand for?

*the bell rings*

Whelp. I guess I'm about to find out.