3

Guys one more tiny thing I forgot to mention is that all the deis worship the moon goddess. Ok that's all! Enjoy!

 Ok that's all! Enjoy!

"Hey babe." I groaned and looked up at the asshole who tackled me to the ground. Of course it was Lucius.

"Get off me asshole." I grumbled trying to push Lucius off me.

"Ok get off of Ms. Pierce, Mr. Bloodlust. Penalty kick for Ms. Pierce." Mrs. Dodds said blowing her whistle again. I was about to get up from the ground, but then I felt something cut my back so I dropped to my knees. I turned around to see everyone looking at me, waiting for me to get up so we can get on with the game.

I try to get up again but this time I can feel something trying to get out of my skin. I scream in pain and fall to the ground again.

"Mar? Margaux!" I hear Eli calling me, but as his keeps on shouting his voice becomes softer and softer. I groaned in pain and layed down on my stomach.

"She's shifting." I hear Mrs. Dodds saying. Something ripped the flesh of my back open and started growing. It was so painful that I couldn't even managaeto get a scream out.

"Ow." I manage to let out that one word before I pass out.

~*~

"What is she? Those aren't fairy wings." Eli?

"She's just like her mother." Basti what are you doing here? My eyes flutter open but I close them again because the light was so bright.

"She's awake." Marina whispers. I open my eyes and see her looking down at me. I slowly sat up feeling a weight pulling me down. I stretched my arms out and saw that I knocked down a tray of cotton balls and ointment, not with my arms but with my wings?

Bewildered, I turned around only to slap Marina with my left wing. "I'm so sorry." I quickly told her checking for any injuries that I caused. I saw that she had a scratch on her cheeks and it started bleeding. I gasped and she brought her hand to her cheek feeling the dripping blood.

"No no, Margaux it's ok it's fine. It's just a small scratch." She told with her soft gentle voice. I didn't realize I was hyperventilating til I placed my hand over my chest. I looked around the room and noticed that I wasn't in the school clinic, instead I was in my own room.

"We brought you here because we didn't want anyone to know about your wings." Basti told me slowly. I tried to normalize my breathing but couldn't, I seem to have only made it worse because I started to feel dizzy. Marina saw this and started singing a calm song. She hugged me and I suddenly felt so calm and so safe. As my mind cleared I realized that I was just in my bra, my lacey one at that. Marina was about to pull away but I pulled her closer.

"What's wrong." She asked. I hugged her tighter because my throat felt so dry. I shrugged my shoulders hoping she'd understand, and thank whoever is up there, she did.