Dont be afraid (TaeJin)

Tae's POV
"Jin Hyung can you come here" I called form my room. Minutes later he came into the room.

"Taehyung is everything alright" he asked.

"Hyung why are you afraid of me?" I asked.

"W-what.. I'm not afraid of you Taehyung" he said.

"Hyung, stop calling me Taehyung and call me Tae. Me and you are dating so there's no need to call me Taehyung. There is also no need to be afraid of me. Babe I don't like seeing you scared, because I love you" I said making my way over to Jin. He backed back until his back was against the wall. I shut the door and locked it.

"Tell me, why are you afraid of me hyung" I asked getting closer to him.

"Taehyung I'm not" he said.

"Jin stop fucking calling me Taehyung, call me Tae" I raised my voice. He flinched and looked down at his hands.

"Jin Hyung I'm sorry" I said more softly.

"It's okay" he said. I can tell he felt hurt.

"Jin look at me" I said and he raised his head.

"I love you. I just want to know if you feel the same" I said looking in his eyes.

"I.. I" he broke our eye contact.

"So you don't love me" I said.

"I didn't say that" Jin said.

"Well you didn't say you love either" I said.

"Taehyu- I mean Tae, I don't know what love feels like" he said. I put my hand on his cheek.

"What do you feel when I do this?" I asked.

"M-my heart races" he said.

"How about-" I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"This" i said. He started to blush.

"It r-races faster" he said. I bit my lip and smiled.

"Come, let's sit" I said taking his hand and moving him to the bed. I shoved him on the bed and hovered over him.

"W-what are you doing?" He said.

"Just tell me how you feel" I said. I kissed him on the lips. His hands found there way to my back. I then pulled away and looked in his eyes.

"Y-you kiss g-great" he stuttered.

"Same to you" I said and started to kiss his neck.

"Tae" he breathed. I started to such on his neck and that earned a moan from Jin.

"T-tae" he moaned.

"You like that" I asked pulling away and he nodded.

"Take off your shirt baby" I said.

"Tae I don't know if I should do that" he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm not ready" he said.

"Babe that's fine. Let's watch a movie" I suggested.

"Yeah. Sorry" he said.

"Don't be sorry. I can wait for you. I want you to enjoy it and be comfortable" I said.

"I just don't want you to wait to long" he said.

"Take your time. Don't push yourself, okay" I said and he nodded.

"Your not afraid of me are you" I asked.

"No. I'm actually passed that" he said.

"I'm sorry. Come on let's go cuddle and watch movies" I said and lead him to the living room.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said with a smile.

For the rest of that day we ate pizza and watched movies. The best day of my life and I spent it with the one I love, Jin Hyung.